Zachary Levi

Y/n was at the gym with her personal trainer Zachary

Y/n was at the gym with her personal trainer Zachary. Going to the gym was not how you thought your weekends would be. But you really wanted to lose some weight for your sisters wedding.

You always looked forward to your sessions with the handsome man. He motivated you and always helped you work on your goals.

Usually you two would exercise outside. But today he had you guys stay in the gym since it was raining outside badly.

You sat on a chair just looking at your phone. Waiting for Zach to get back. He was grabbing some equipment.

"Holy shit" You squealed jumping from your seat. Turning around you saw that the person that touched your shoulder was just the man you had been waiting for.

"Didn't mean to scare you" He grinned holding in a laugh the clearly wanted to come out.

"Damn" You said looking at his muscles through his shirt.

"You good?" He asked giving you a weird look.

"Oh Im so good" You answered which had a double meaning.

"We should get started" You said blushing a little.

"Alright. Well we can start with some sit ups. Then I was thinking squats, and planks" He said leading you to the mats.

You layed down flat on your back. And pulled your knees up in position. Zachary squated on the ground, with his strong hands holding your feet down.

"Lets do 30 to start off" He spoke staring you straight in the eye. You nodded and bit your lip. Whislt his eyes dropped to your pink lips. Before snapping himself out of the trance you always seemed to put on him. He shook his head and told you to start.

Once you got to twelve you wanted to stop. Right now you just wanted to be home eating some Chinese while you watched some cheesy Netflix show.

The only reason you really even came. Was so you could stare at the sexy god you call a trainer.

Everytime you came back up your face would be super close to his. You started to breath heavily not from the work. But from the look he was giving you. If he wanted you on your back in a different way then this. Well lets just say you'd be willing.

You had one more left. And as you came up for that final sit up. Zachs arms moved from holding your feet and he quickly grabbed you. Pressing your body up against his. He pressed his lips against your soft ones.

Sparks flew and butterflies were flying around in your stomach. Nothing had ever felt so right in your entire life.

When you slowly pulled away your eyes fluttered in absolute bliss. You just now noticed that your hands were tangled in his hair. And your legs were wrapped around his wait.

You blushed and went to pull away. But he put pressure on your back stopping you.

"Dont be shy" he grinned pecking your lips softly.

"Wow!" Was all you could manage to say.