Zachary Levi

"Alright baby. Tonight is for you. So I want you to walk out there and be on your best behavior. But also have fun" you told your son as squated before him fixing his little bow tie.

"I promise to be good mommy. Can we get ice cream after?" He asked with a small pout.

Chuckling you nodded your head before kissing his cheeks. He giggled and playfully covered his face as you smothered him in kisses all over his face.

"Mommy. Your messing up my hair" he said. Laughing you stopped playing with him and stood straight up.

"Sorry I forgot. Your just so handsome, your gonna have all the little ladies having crushes on you" you teased.

"No mommy. Not till I'm fourty..seven" he claimed making you smirk.

"Thats my boy. Are you ready to go and shine baby?" You asked. Having your child you knew that you always wanted to make him happy. That you just do anything for him. You wanted to always make sure that he was living to the fullest. Giving him everything he needs and make sure you don't spoil him too much. But it was hard with him being your only child. Because sometimes you would spoil him rotten.

You guys went ourside of your house and got in the back of your limo. The car headed off and you handed your son some water to drink. You wanted him to stay hidrated for the long night to come.

The tiny little four year old was looking mighty dapper in his black and white suit. His dark hair had been gelled to perfection. And his skin seemed to be glowing under the lights. His bright eyes were shinning in pure happiness.

Y/s/n had been acting since he was two years old. He had gotten roles to play in shows as someones child. And now he had finally gotten to be in a movie with you playing as your son. You have been acting since you were a young teenager. Everyone in your family acted. If it wasn't acting it was something else in the artist world.

Youe costars were Zachary Levi your love intress, Mia Talerico, August Maturo, y/s/n as your children.

The movie you two played in was called Mending. It was a story about a troubled and drugged out mother trying to become better for her children. Eventually she falls inlove with her funny neighbour, and he helps her out a lot. But in the middle of the movie she finds out that her love has a brain tumor and he had passed away. So she writes letters to him and places them on his grave. And she continues to get better and better as she watches her kids grow The movie was a romance/drama movie. But it could relate to real life people. (I made this shit up on a whim. I feel like this would be a good movie though.)

Mending came out about a year ago. And now it was time for Golden globes. You really hoped this would be an exsperiance for your son.

Zachary is actually your boyfriend. You two met on set and it had just been love at first sight for you two. Hes a great guy who treats you amazing. And treats your child as if he were his own. You love him with everything you have.

Once you made it to the awards you held your sons little hand in yours. You wanted to be careful not to loose him in the chaos.

“Zach-” your son called out when he spotted your boyfriend taking pictures with August and Mia. " Mommy come" he said as he let go of your hand running to them.

"Honey please dont run. Mommys wearing heels" you called as you quickly went after him.

You could never get used to how awards were. All the paparazzi and celebrity and fans. It was just so much all the time. It amazed and scared you. You completely love your fans and you adore the people you work with. But it was so scary that as soon as you step outside you're being judged on how you look, act, talk. You just hope to do a good job tonight and to impress everyone. But you also wanted to make this night very memorable for you and your son. This was his very first Golden Globes event it's definitely an accomplishment.