Tom Cruise

After a long and tiring day, you just wanted to take a nap. Maybe take a nice hot bath and drink a cold (wine or beer) while listening to some music. You worked long hours as a docter and you hated your job. You loved helping people, but being a docter wasn't your passion.

As a young child your parent had installed into you, that you had to work, think, act, and look a certain way. They never let you branch out and find what you loved. They had planned out your whole life. They even wanted to make you have an arranged marriage. That's when you drew the line. You would never marry someone you did not love. You cant learn to love people, you have to have just love them because you do. Love cant be forced. Lets just say your parents weren't too happy when you moved out of state to marry the love of your life.

Tom and you had married in your twenties. You guys have five children. Your oldest kids are a set of twin boys at the age of sixteen. Then you had a girl who is thirteen. Lastly you both adopted two children. A boy and a girl who are now nine years old. So you have a big family. (Name the kids whatevea).

You knew all the kids were staying the weekend at their grandparents. So you would have this time to spend with your husband. He doesnt have anything hes working on right now and you took the weekend off for him. It was time you two spent some quality time together. You felt like he was always gone.

You opened the front door of your large house. You thought the home was way to big. You just wanted something a normal sized family would live in. But your husband insisted on having a mansion. He claims that hes making the money for a reason. You just think he has a shopping addiction. There is always new things being bought when money is in his hands. But hey hes earned it, so you cant complain about what he wants to do with it.

You hang your car keys up on the hook by the door. Slipping off your shoes and socks you sigh when the cold marble floor makes contact with your bare aching feet.

You walk past the living room and go into the kitchen. Opening the fridge you pull out a drink and some left over chines. Poping open the mirowave you warm up the food. Once done you sit at the counter and eat your food.

After a while you walk up to your room and change into some pajamas. The blue satin silk feels amazing against your skin making you tired. Sighing you pay don on the queen sized bed and snuggled under the black blankets. You drift off to sleep.

°
"Sweetheart wake up" Tom calls lightly shaking your leg.

You groan and roll into your stomach. Snuggling up to your pillow as you try to go back to bed.

"Go away" you sleepily say closing your eyes.

"Nope" Tom chuckles before picking you up in his arms.

"Tommy stop it, I wanna sleep" you complain, but cuddle into his arms more.

He grins and takes a seat on the bed with you ontop of him. His hand runs through your knotted hair. His other hand lightly rubbing your back. You knew you wouldn't be able to go back to sleep once woken up. But you are loving the attention from him.

"Morning pretty girl" he says pressing a kiss to your forhead. You look up at him and give a grin.

"Morning baby. Im so glad your back" you smile bouncing on his lap. He groans and tightens his grip on your waist to stop your bouncing.

You sheepishly giggle and hug your arms around his neck. You knew exactly what you were doing. And lets just say you love teasing him.

"I'm glad your back. The kids miss you a lot" you explain then press a kiss to his lips.

"I hope they aren't the only ones" he grins.

"I cant think of anyone else. I'm pretty sure that's all" you sheepishly smile.

"Oh come on. So your telling me my beautiful, stunning, smart, and sexy wife did not miss me?" He asked jokingly.

"I guess."

"Well I might as well go and make another movie. You know how long those take" he explain and acted like he was going to get up.

You tighten your hold on him and give in. "Nope you cant leave me. I missed you way more than the kids. Now show me some love."