Matthew Daddario

Matthew Daddario

"Ive been hearing a lot about you recently

"Ive been hearing a lot about you recently. You have just finished filming the last season of the Shadowhunters. And now you are going off to do a movie. How do you feel about the show ending?" The interviewer asked Matthew. It was that year again of the teen choice awards.

"It's always hard to leave a cast thats like a family. I think the show ending is just giving us more opportunities to branch out. Of course we will all still be friends. But I think its time to do other projects" Matthew answered.

His black hair was slicked up to perfection. His hands were in the pockets of his black skinny jeens. And the white long sleeved button down shirt nearly huged against his body. He felt really nervous for tonight, but also excitement.

"That's great that you are all so close. Is it true that you will be in y/f/n y/l/n's movie?"

"I will be. Its going to be a great exsperiance. Ive met her a few times, shes amazing" he smiled glancing over at you.

You are one of the youngest female directors ever. You started directing movies at a young age. And now in your twenties you are living wealthy.

You stood in front of the flashing cameras. A huge smile on your face. You hated coming to these things. You'd rather be at home with a hot pizza and a book. But no, here you were. Its not that you weren't thankful to be where you are today. You just didn't really like being social.

"She is amazing. Do you plan on talking to her tonight or maybe more?" The male interviewer asked cheekily.

"I do plan on talking to her. But nothing more. I should probably be heading over there" Matthew states before awkwardly walking away from the male.

You glance over from the corner of your eye and see Matthew. Hes one of the best people you've ever met. Smiling you wave bye to the cameras before walking over to the man. He doesnt notice you as you come up behind him. You stand on the tips of your toes and press a delicate kiss to his cheek. Leaving a print of y/f/c lip stick on his cheek. Matthew blushes and looks over at you. Grinning you loop your arm with his and start leading him to the inside. 

"Long time no see. How have you been?" You asked making casual talk.

"Great. A lots been going on lately with work. What about you?" He asked eith a contagious smile.

"Im doing okay. Been working a lot on my new film. I cant wait for you to be on set for the first time. We're going to have a lot of fun" you tell him.

"Thats great. You aren't going to make me jump off a building like the last time, right?" He brings up making you chuckle.

"Ah. I haven't thought about it. Now that you bring it up I-"

"No" he answers making you laugh again.

You chuckle a little bit and give the older man a smile. You were always happy around him. And when not with him you wished you were with him. Since you met Matthew feelings had grown between the two of you. Though you did not know how to tell him about your feelings without being humiliated...or worse rejected.

Once in thr building you both stopped at the carpet. You could hear the loud cheers of the fans who were lucky enough to be apart of this night.

"Well I guess this is it" Matthew quietly said as he glanced down at your short frame.

"I guess so. Good luck, I know you'll win" you told him giving him one last hug before the awards started.

"Thanks y/n find me after?" He asked looking you atraight in the eyes.

You had no idea what for. But you agreed anyways. You nodded your head and gave a quick hug before going to find your separate seats.

After the awards you felt good. You had won a board as well as the shadow hunters cast. The night was long but worth it. After the show was over you were one of the first people to get out of the place. You hated veing around lots of people for long periods of time. Which makes no sense considering your job.

You go outside and lean against one of the walls. You were glad you decided to wear dress pants and a blouse since it was chilly.

You run a hand through your hair as you waited.

"Y/n" Matthew calls making you automatically look up. You stand straighter and give the man a cute little smile.

"Hey. What did you want to meet for?" You kindly asked.

Matthew looked at you with bright eyes. He looked so happy yet nervous at the same time. He walked closer to you and grabbed ahold of your smaller hands. You looked eachother in the eyes. You waited to hear what he had to say.

"Theres something ive been wanting for the longest time. And I never know how to put it into words" Matthew spoke with his hands shaking a little within your own.

"I know" You calmly say feeling all giddy inside.

"Its just that....wait. What?" He blinks.

"I know that you love me. You make it pretty obvious. And thats amazing because I am in love with you. Yes I will go out with you. Please kiss me" you say wrapping your arms around his neck.

He chuckles after his shock goes away. And smoothly presses a long and lingering kiss against your own. You were both happy.