Peyton Meyer

In this imagine you are Charles meltons little sister

You sat on the couch in your livingroom. Your eyes watched the door closely as you waited for a knock or anything. You had to make sure you got to the door before Charles did. For some odd reason he disliked your boyfriend of a year. It could be because your boyfriend is a few years older than you. Or it could be because your brother doesn't like to see how fast your growing up. You are almost eighteen and act like your his age.

The door bell rings and you jump up running to the door. But right before you can grab the handle your shoved out of the way. You scrowl at the moron you call a sibling and cross your arms over your chest.

"Meyer"

"Melton. Wheres y/n" Peyton asked in an annoyed greeting.

"Shes dead. Try checking the grave yard" your brother smugly said trying to close the door.

You roll your eyes as you hear them greet eachother. If your brother didn't have a stick so far up his ass, the guys would be great friends. You walk closer and see that they both have a sour exspression in their faces as they glare. Honestly this is just getting on your nerves.

"Can you guys get along for like five minutes?" I asked.

"Nah I like getting under his skin" your boyfriend playfully said. You could see the smirk growing on his face. Sometimes you dont even know why you say anything.

You smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him inside the house. Your brother closes the door with a murderous glare on his face. Confused you give him a 'what' look.

"Keep the door open" he said before walking away.

"Hi" you said turning to the guy you had been waiting to see all week.

"Howdy sugar" he grinned before pecking your lips. You giggled lightly and pressed a longer kiss to his lips. You just never could get enough of his lips.

"10 inch apart" Charles hissed pulling you away.

"My god your annoying" you snapped before pulling your boyfriend upstairs to cuddle and watch movies.