Dylan O'Brien part 2

One week later

"Y/m/n please just let me talk to her" Dylan pleaded your mother. You stood behind the door listening to him. Honestly you were suprised he even came after you. He had been trying for a week to find you and he finally did. You had been staying in a hotel and went to visit your mother today.

" She has nothing to say" your mom stated while going to close the door.

" Im begging you. Please...just. Can you get her? Look I know ive made tones of mistakes. But I need to tell her one thing before I leave. Please..." Hearing him so broken hurt you.

All you could think was that it is your fault. Your fault that hes even here. If you acted like an adult instead of a toddler. Maybe you could have held a civil conversation with him the night you left.

You saw your mom glance at you and you shook your head yes. This was the only way.

"Fine. You get ten minutes" your mom said before leaving the door wide open and going upstairs.

You slowly stepped from around the door. Coming face to face with the man you still loved so much. His face was a blotchy red. His eyes looked blood shot. His hair was sticking up in all directions. And he looked to be wearing the same clothes from days ago.

"Y/n?" He softly said as he watched you. His eyes were locked on your face.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I needed to see you one last time" he said as he stepped forward grabbing your hand.

You wanted to pull away but you just couldn't. You hadn't touched him in a long time. It felt good to have him hold you in any way he could.

"Look. I know I had been pushing you away. I know I have not been the best husband or friend-"

"Dylan you don't have to-" you interupted.

"No. Just please let me get this out" he begged.

You nodded your head and pylled him outside shutting the door. This was a converstaion for only your two. You didn't need your mom to hear.

"Okay ive been a pure ass. I thought if I pushed you away you would realise that im not good enough for you. I always knew you could do better than me. And I was afraid that while I'm gone all the time you would fine someone else. Someone better than I could ever be.
When gone I wasn't thinking about how much I was hurting you. All I thought was maybe you'd realize that you could do anything you wanted without me. I was scared no one needed me anymore. Y/n I love you more than anything in this world.
I know im forgetful and dont deserve anything you do for me. But I guess all im asking is that you give me a chance. A chance to prove to you that I do love you. That im not the bad guy" he softly spoke in a quiet and calm voice.

It made tears fall down your face. Your heart was pounding so much right now. You swore you were going to have a heart attack. You never knew how he felt about this whole ordeal. Maybe you had also been neglectful when it came to his feelings. After his speech you saw it different now.

"Say something" he pleaded. His eyed looked deeply into yours making tour heart jump into your throat. You didn't realise you were quiet for so long.

"I-i...wow. Um I love you so much. I understand.... where your coming from. But I always.. I thought our relationship was ending because I couldn't have kids. I didn't know you thought you were not good enough" you sobbed out trying to stop crying from his words.

He steped forward wrapping his arms around your back and shoulder. Your arms instantly wrapping around his waist as you both squeezed eachother. Behing in his arms made you happy. You kind of regreged writting that note. But you also didn't. Because it hekped you both see what you were missing.

"I dont care about that. Theres always adoption. Hell we will adopt as many kids as you want. But please dont ever think I regret being with you because of that. I love everything about you" he smiled kissing the top of you head.

" I love you. And I'm sorry for everything" you apologized.

"No baby. If anyone should be sorry its me not you. I love you more than anything and I promise to always keep you safe" he declared.

You smile and backed up a little so you could grab his face between your small hands. You leaned in so your forheads touched and your eyes were still connected. Dylans lips softly brushed against yours. Both of you still had your eyes open to see the others reaction. After a second your eyes fluttered shut and so did his. He pressed his lips against your own. The workd seemed to fade away behind you as you soaked in his kisses. His left hand reater below you eat as his thumb grazed your cheek. Your arms wrapped around his neck and you both kissed much more deeper this time. His right arm held you as tightly as he could.

You both smiled and hug eachother tightly. This was home.

Aye bitch tryna fuck!!!!!
Just kidding. I messed up this imagine but fixed it. Love yall