Dylan Sprayberry

Dylan stands next to you're hospital bed as you lay in pain

Dylan stands next to you're hospital bed as you lay in pain. Harsh contractions rack through you're body making you cuss and yell. You're hand grasping his so tightly that his hand was turing blue. But he didn't mind it, his body was filled of pure joy. His baby was about to be born any second and he would get to meet a life he had created.

"Okay Y/n, push a couple more times. We're almost there" the doctor spoke out.

You gritted your teeth as you pushed. You pushed so hard that you swore you were about to die. You had wished you had a c-seaction.

"Okay. I can see the head. And...push" the doctor spoke again.

"Ahhh..." You groaned feeling terrible.

Youre baby boy comes out in the doctors hands, and Dylan helps cut the cord. You smile feeling drained as you relax back into the bed with sweat covering you.

"Hes beautiful" Dylan says with an amazed look. Dylan took a seat on the chair next to the hospital bed as he felt his body change. He sat back letting the happiness soak right into his bones. He could not believe that his first child was just born. He was here with his beautiful family, wife, and son. Nothing felt better than this moment for him.

This feeling would now be apart of him always. He watched as your newborn son was handed to you all cleaned up.

You smiled with tears falling down youre eyes. You cradled youre baby to your chest with joy radiating through your whole body. Your hand lightly runs over the side of your sons face. His skin was a perfect mixture between Dylan and yours. While he had your color hair and Dyalns eyes. A stunning baby.

"Do you want to hold him?" You asked smiling at youre husband. He grins and jumps up quickly. He softly picks up the tiny baby holding him ad you watch.

"Y/s/n lee Sprayberry" Dylan whispers.

"I love it honey" you say softly. He bends doen and presses a kiss to youre forhead and then the baby.

This was his family.