Bill Skarsgård

Before we start y'all I'm in a very depressed mood. So Play the song as you read the story and then please tell me what you think at the end. Whether it's critical or helpful tell me what you think.

🎵I'm jealous of the rainThat falls upon your skinIt's closer than my hands have beenI'm jealous of the rainI'm jealous of the windThat ripples through your clothesIt's closer than your shadowOh, I'm jealous of the wind🎶

That falls upon your skin
It's closer than my hands have been
I'm jealous of the rain
I'm jealous of the wind
That ripples through your clothes
It's closer than your shadow
Oh, I'm jealous of the wind🎶

"Why are you doing this. I love you" you cried as Bill gave you a hard stare. The wind was harshly blowing and the rain had been pouring down. As you stood soaked to the bone. Your cold shivering body stood outside where a box if your things sat.

Bill was angry that he couldn't grab you in his arms to hold you. He knew he wouldn't touch you. If he did he would just be giving into temptation. He wished he was the rain that was blessed to touch you.

Thick tears poured from your eyes as you listened to your ex fiancee speak. He was sitting here breaking your heart, and all your knew was that you love him. You gave him your heart and soul. But he didn't feel the same way. Somewhere deep inside you, you knew he still loved you and cared. But his actions were proving otherwise.

"I just dont love you anymore" he claimed. His face held a stony exspression. His face wasn't cracking and you wished you knew what he was thinking.

"I dont understand. Just yesterday you were saying you loved me, that no one else could ever make you feel as though your unstoppable. You just proposed two weeks ago. I love you so much" you sobbed breaking down.

"Y/n I just cant anymore. You are not what I want anymore. Its simple as that, your embarrassing yourself. Please leave" he softly said.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be what you wanted" you whispered wiping away your tears.

"Theres nothing to forgive" he spoke before turning around and slaming his door shut as he walked back into his large, now empty home.

What you didn't know was that his heart was clenching when he watched the love of his life cry. His soul felt like it was being ripped out of him, as he stood and lied to your face.

Bill loves you with everything in him. He was being torn apart by what his parents wanted and what he needed. But he couldn't let anything happen to you if he didn't listen.

You looked at his house with disbelief. But you knew there was nothing you could do to change his mind. This was the last of you two.

🎶'Cause I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive🎶