Taylor lautner

You woke up early to get ready for work

You woke up early to get ready for work. Sitting up and carefully remove yourself from your boyfriends arms. You smiled and watched as his eyes started to flutter open. He always seemed to know when you are not in his arms.

Standing up you walk over to the closet and pick out an outfit for the day.  While you did that Taylor rubbed his eyes before looking at you.

"Um...what are you doing?" He asked as he looks at you.

"Getting ready for work. I gotta take a shower" you answered with a grin. 

"I want you in my arms" he says. The tanned man holds out his strong arms waiting for you to climb back into bed. He looks like a child who is missing something.

"No. We cant cuddle. If I'm late to work Rob will kill me" you explained and started to walk away.

"NO! Y/n wait. I need snuggles" he pouts. You giggle and quickly walk out of the room.

You run down the hall to the bathroom. And quickly strip down get in the shower and turn on the water. You knew it would be only a matter of seconds until your man came in the bathroom and joined you. Or demanded you to get back in the bed. This happened almost every day. Your boyfriend is an attention whore for you.

"Y/n bring your ass back to bed" he demands as he walks into the bathroom.

You chuckle under your breath pretending you cant hear him. You mindlessly wash your hair. Before too long you hear the glass door of the shower opening.

You feel strong arms wrapped around you. And a body pressed against your back. You smile and snuggle back into his arms. His face presses into your neck as light kisses are pressed to your exposed throat.

"Guess this will do" he whispers before turning you around and lifting you up.

"Guess so" you say and then kiss him.