Naomi Scott

You walked into work in a bad mood

You walked into work in a bad mood. Nothing seemed to be going right at this point. You got your car crashed by your ex best friend a few days ago. Now you had to walk all over town to do anything. The college you wanted to go to denied you. And you had just found out from your dad that your mother had been cheating on him for money. Your week has just been a shit pile, piling more and more each day.

A permanent frown had been placed on your face. While you were working you kept fucking up orders. And at this point you are sure you will get fired soon too. Right now all you wished for was to go home and sleep your life away.

You placed the corrected food down before your customers. And as they left you were not being tipped either. Sighing you rolled your eyes at a coworker who had been mean mugging you in a mocking way.

You were just getting tired of everyones shit. Walking to the back room you found your boss who was making phone calls. He signaled you to hold on, you were tirednof waiting on people too. You ripped your stupid ass pink apron off and tossed it on the floor. His eyes widdened as he watched you.

"I quit" you snapped before storming out of the room. You found an empty booth in the corner and slouched in the leather seats. Banging your head on the table and waited. You knew someone would show up any second.

"What you doing. Get to work" Colby a girl you had worked with hissed. Just like her name, she smelled like old cheese.

"I dont work here. So I want a peanut butter shake with large fries" you said in a clipped tone. She stormed away making you chuckle. Stupid Bitch.

You sat there waiting on your food. You were starting to feel a little better. One good thing is you had been saving up all your money since the age of eleven so you didn't really have money problems. But you would be looking for a new job soon.

"You okay?" the most beautiful girl you had ever seen with a british accent asked. You head popped up as you stared at her beauty. It was like her tanned skin was glowing in the sun. Pure perfection.

"Im fine" you lied watching her take a seat across from you eith her pink milkshake.

"I'm a girl so I know, that when you say your fine. Your not" she told you. It felt like her dark eyes were looking deep into her soul. Sitting across from her was weird. There was some kind of odd conection between the two of you. Something you didn't understand. She also looked familiar but you couldn't put your hand on it.

"Okay. I'm not fine. I just am having a couple bad days" you answered.

"I can understand that. Whats your name?" She questioned taking a sip of her milkshake.

"Y/n Y/l/n. And yours?"

"Naomi, Naomi Scott" she said holding her hand out. You shook her hand with a shocked look.

"I knew you looked familiar" you said trying not to fangirl. Naomi Scott is an amazing actress and she has a voice of an angel. There is not a movie or anything that she had been on that you did not like. You made sure to watch all of her interviews and videos. Maybe you have a tiny crush. Nothing too bad.

"Now that you know who I am. Your not going to kidnap me and sell me for ransom. Are you?" She asked with a teasing smile. You laughed with your mood already brightening up. Something about this girl just made you feel things.

"No at least not today" you joked. You food got set in front of you with a small clank. You glared at Colbys back as she walked away.

"Not a friend" Naomi stated. Her eyes watching you intensely.

"No shes a fucker" you said. She choked on her drink while laughing at your bluntness.

"Tell me about yourself" she suggested smiling at you.

Time skip because I have no idea where I'm going with this one.

Seven months later

You and Naomi sat on her bed in her house. You were staying over at her house for the weekend. The both of you were watching KUWTK because you both loved to make fun of the drama. Since you guys had met you've just been the best of friends.

Even though Naomi is a famous celebrity. She always managed to make as much time for you as she could. Sometimes you didn't understand ehile she would want to hang out with you. When she has famous people around her all the time. But she shut you down and told you that she needed a real friend. Not someone who just wanted to be seen with her to help boost their careers.

You both layed on your stomachs in short and tank tops. A box of pizza sat on the floor in front of you. And a thick purple comforter was thrown over your bodies. The both of you were close to eachother but not touching.

It seemed like every few seconds the both of you would move closer. You were perpously moving over a smudge. Over the time you have been friends. Feelings were mixed together. A huge crush was now developed on the girl.

"Naomi?" You said grabbing her attention.

"Yes?" She asked. Your faces were pretty close together. You could feel her bresth on you cheeks as she breathed. The room was completely dark other than the large screen playing. You could make out her face in the room. She looked flustered.

"Would you think any differently of me if I told you something that could end our friendship?" You asked.

"I would only be mad if you didn't want to be my best friend anymore. Why?" She answered giving her undivided attention.

"Im a lesbian" you said shrugging your shoulders before looking away. You were nervous that she wouldn't want to be around you anymore.

"I know" she said. You head quickly moved to look at her.

"What. How?" Flabbergasted.

"I just know. Your always blushing and stuttering when around me. I see you checking out girls sometimes. And you always talk about how worthless men are" she giggled making you blush a deep red at her words. You didn't know you were that obvious.

"I-i wow" you couldn't even form a sentence.

"It wouldn't end our friendship. It could only make it better. Because I love you" she confesed with her hand running down your back to lock around your waist. She pulled you closer so you were chest to chest.

"You love me" you couldn't believe that the girl you had been falling for felt the same.

"Yeah" she whispered placing her lips right on yours. The kiss was a whole new exsperiance for you. Her lips moved softly against your own. Your lips kept up with hers loving ever minute. She tatsed like blueberrys and it was addictive. Your arms had wrapped around her neck as she was now between your legs on top of you. Her hands running down your bare legs and back up again.

"Be my girlfriend?" She asked ghosting her lips over your own. Your breathing was hard as your eyes dialated.

"Id love nothing more" you grinned flipping her over and smashing your lips together.