Chris Hemsworth

I'm imaging this as a plus sized woman. All sizes are beautiful so lets not discriminate. "I aint no size 2, but I can shake it shake it like I'm supposed to do."

Your eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep. Your hair layed messily around your shoulders. The clothes on your body had been torn and old. While your skin felt tight, irritating. It was your fault. It was always your fault.

You pressed the button on the door bell. It was late and you were scared that your friend would be asleep or gone. A little regret lingered in your mind. Should you have even came? You didn't like to mess with his time a lot. Being such a busy man Chris never really has time for him to just enjoys. But you needed him. He's the only one that knew what you were going through.

Your arms held yourself for a form of comfort. Eyes stayed glued to the ground as you waited. This was a large house it would take a minute for him to get to the door.

"Y/n. What the hell happened?" Chris frantically asked as he pulled you inside his large home.

His strong arms wrapped around your stomach pulling you into a hug as you cried. Heart wrenching sobs racked through your body as you held onto him tightly. You felt drained physically and emotionally.

His tall frame lent down so he could scoop you up in his arms. Your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms went around his neck as he held you securely. His feet walked across the marble floors as he walked you upstairs to his master bedroom.

Softly he layed you down on the satin bedspread. Crawling under the blankets you curled up into a ball. Chris climbed in next to you, pulling you against his chest to hold you. His hand ran through your hair in a soothing manor.

"What happened?" He quietly asked watching ad your sobs came to a stop. Watching you take a few deep breaths.

"Its over with me and y/b/n. I couldn't take the abuse anymore" you told him. You felt embarrassed that you always ran to your best friend since middle school, whenever anything got hard. Sometimes you wished you were more independent.

"I'm glad you are done. He's a dick, but that doesn't explain why your bruised" he said feeling his heart ache.  He hated seeing you hurt. He just loves you so much, and seeing you not in a good place is hard for him.

"He got...angry when I told him off. He didn't like that. But I cant do it anymore. I'm almost in my thirties, I have two children. I knew it was time I stood up for myself" you explained.

You had once been married to a man straight out of high school. You had twin boys with him when you were nineteen. Your marriage was very rocky and involved a lot of cheating from his part. And when you got a divorce at twenty three, he told you that you would never find anyone that would love you. He claimed that he cheated on you because he did not love you, he did not like your size, and he wanted someone skinnier. You were not fat my a long shot. But you were not skinny either. You had always felt like you were the perfect comfort size. But apparently not.

Two years after divorce you met your now ex boyfriend. The first couple years together were great. Well you thought they were. But his year had been bad between you to. Lets just say you took the abuse so nothing would happen to your kids. And you thought your ex husband was right. You deserved all the abuse. Because no one could love someone like you. You were wrong. Plenty of people love you. Your parents, kids, friends,Chris, Liam, your boss. So many people. You just could not see it at the time.

"I'm happy you stood up for yourself. I didn't know how much more I could handle" he said.

"I know. I'm just happy that I have you there. I didn't know who to come to tonight. And I didnt want my kids to see me like this so my dad has them" you explained as you snuggled against Chris. His arms hand moved to be around your waist. You were practically laying ontop of him. He didnt mind it though. He lived for the little moments with you. He wished you guys could have more or bigger moments. But he couldn't betray his own wife no matter how much he wanted you as his own.