CHAPTER 3: Wish I killed him

Start from the beginning

"Oh this," waving the purse in the air then shrugged, "I'm wondering if it can contain the entirety of your intellect, cause you are dumb bro." Loud laughter from the others echoed in the neon coloured game room.

"Ouch burn! Goodnight dumb ass" Asher fueled this time quickly using the advantage to snatch the purse from Jason's hand and flinging it to Hameed also called the sheikh at the far end of the room.

He got up quickly to try to get the purse back and Xavier held him down. That mountain of a man was huge and the main muscle of the group. Xav popped the gum he was chewing in a loud irritating manner into Jason's ears knowing how much that would irritate him.

Right now all Jason felt like doing was peeling off Xav's skull and slapping his brain directly so that it could at least get factory reset.

Anita pulled out an ID card from the purse alongside some wads of cash, nude lipstick, pepper spray, a pair of ear rings and black stockings neatly folded.

"Elizabeth Serena Brown, Psychologist at New Amsterdam Hospital" she read out and held the stockings up for everyone to see.

She cat whistled "Phew! She's hot man at least she has a beautiful face enough to make you stare so hard."The gang laughed again at her statement and this time Jason felt a little shy.

"Did you finally get under a woman? How did it feel loosing your Virginity?" Xavier snorted out in between mocking laughter.

Jason averted his eyes embarrassed, he hated it whenever they referred to his sexual life. He was not a virgin, the only difference was that he actually thought sex to be something more sacred than just something for release. Apart from Hameed the rest two were womanizers.

"Too shy to tell us the details, I'm your best buddy man or king Kong didn't perform?" Xavier added again.

"Shut up, dumbo." Pushing off Xavier this time and making to retreat for his own room after all he was exhausted and needed to crash. He grabbed the contents of his mystery woman's purse and assembled it, well she wasn't so mysterious anymore.

"Elizabeth!" He tested slowly, letting the name roll down his tongue.

He made for the door and Chioma, Asher's Fiancee the main reason why they were all here in Nigeria opened the door to announce that dinner was ready.

Hallelujah, man was starving anyway.

Asher and Chioma have been in an on and off relationship because of the nature of their Job which he never fully revealed to her It was however amazing how his eyes always lit up with adoration even when she was metres away.

He wanted something like this but he wasn't sure he wanted to try that marriage thing again.

Is it so bad that he wanted something real, something true not just a quick hay in the sack and a life time of 'use them, dump them.'

Dinner was eventful with the couple acting all lovey dovey, Xavier was gulping down most of the spicy goat meat pepper sound and white rice.

Chioma's cousin on the other hand kept throwing lingering stares and using every opportunity to fawn over Hameed whose baby face and side burns always had the ladies swooning.

He looked so uncomfortable and ridiculous that when Anita posted something on their group chat about how red and bloated he looked and their phones pinged at the same time they all burst out laughing.

******

White and black, light to darkness was the mode of the evening.

Liz was dressed in a black sheath sleeveless body con gown that stopped inches above her knees. The dress had the centre part cut off showing her well toned stomach making it perfect for the evening.