Old Times Pt. 3

😐✌🔆✌6️⃣💧 ✌❄❄✌👍😐✍

"It's so... White here," Geno mentioned as he looked around

"You can blend in better here than your old place!" Jen smiled.

"Already colour shaming me?"

"What? Never," Jen teased. She then looked over at Death and Ink. The latter was spacing out as he looked into the white space. Death seemed to be 'low key' checking out Geno.

"Alright, so are we supposed to be meeting someone?" Geno asked.

Death blinked and looked another direction quickly. "Destruction should be here. If not, he's off to destroy something."

"I know where Error is! It's over in this direction!" Ink smiled and walked off. Death floated up in the air and followed. Jen and Geno exchanged a glance before following the two gods.

~~

"Such a strange place.." Kara muttered as she looked through the Anti-Void. It was strange to walk through a place where nothing and everything existed at the same time. It felt strangely still although feelings of life bounced around with nowhere to go.

"You Don'T BelOnG heRe," a glitchy voice sounded behind Kara. "GO awaY bEfoRe i mAke You, aBomiNAtiOn." Kara grinned as they placed the giant paint brush on their back. They turned to the glitchy voice with their palm open and floating red knives. Seeing this, the glitch scowled and pulled strings from his eye sockets. "I trIeD to PlAy niCE..." Strings shot everywhere in attempts to capture the intruder. Kara took a few swift steps either way and used their knives to cut some of the strings blocking movement.

"Sansy, sansy, sansy... You should know that I am not easily persuaded by idle banter and baby attacks." Kara's eyes glowed a brighter red as a Gaster Blaster was summoned. "I thought the Multiverse was stronger than this." The Sans grunted as he summoned his own blaster to counter. 

Once the two shot off, Sans rolled his eyes. "I shOulD be CalLinG you The Baby BoNeS." After a swift movement, he took hold of Kara's soul and raised them in the air. "WhaT to Do witH yOu..." Kara struggled to move out of the grip, but with the strings around their soul, it wasn't easy. It was almost like the glitch was trying to take over their body. In last efforts to ditch the hold, Kara managed to swipe one of their knives at the string, severing the connection. As they fell, Kara created claws at the end of their phalanges. They striked at the Sans, missing him just barely due to him teleporting a few meters away. The skeleton wiped his cheek from the few blood droplets that formed. "CleAvEr..."

"Cleaver would have been slicing you in two." Kara looked at their hand, surprised to see claws instead of knives. "Peculiar.." They said to themselves before sheathing their claws. Off in the distance, another Sans was starting to be seen along with a few others. "Shit." Quickly, Kara grabbed the paint brush on their back and it the ground with the bristles before jumping into the paint. 

The Sans blinked before growling, "it wAs jUst GeTtinG gooD!!"

~~

"Error should be around here somewhere," Ink smiled as he walked ahead casually.

"Along with Kara I hope..." Jen sighed. "If Drake doesn't come back, my Sans would literally kill me."

"I can bring him here if you want!" Ink smiled and reached for his brush despite it not on his back. "Broomy??" He panicked "We have to go back, I forgot Broomy!!!"

"We've been over this, Kara stole your brush," Geno huffed.

"Right...." He looked of in the distance. "Oh! Error's in a fight, I wonder who it's against!"

"Kara!" Jen started to run towards the fight.

"Jen!" Geno ran after the Calli.

"Get back here! You shouldn't get in the way!" Death shouted after them.

It didn't matter anyways by the time the group was close enough to do anything as Kara already made their way somewhere else. Calli didn't know what to do. A dangerous Kara was on the loose and she couldn't do anything about it. The one Ink called Error turned to the group and glared at them. "WhaT tHe FucK are YOU dOinG Here???"

"Sup Destruction, so my buddies here are trying to get back that skeleton you were just fighting. They kinda stole Creation's paint brush and now is out to create havoc in the Multiverse, and I for one don't want to be the one to clean up those souls."

"You Do tHat WhEn I maKe thOse souLs."

"It's different with you. I know how you function. Kara could end up destroying a whole AU if not taken care of."

Error groaned "InK is As IncOmpeTent as EveR... KarA iS noT hErE, sO trY soMewhEre Else."

~~

"Now where am I?" Kara huffed. She didn't seem to move much. The space around her was the same Anti-Void, but less souls hanging from above.

"1t's th3 Anti-V01d." A voice said from behind Kara. The other quickly turned around, ready to attack. "1-I'm n0t h3rE to hUrt y0u!"

"Then get out of my way." Kara huffed and started to walk off.

"H-h3y! Wa1t!" The entity followed Kara.

"What do you want from me."

"If y0u want out 0f h3re, I can help y0u!" She smiled. "Ju5t Tak3 me w1th."

"You want to join me, and I don't even know your name." Kara glared at her

"It's Fa1l5af3..." She rubbed the back of her head "I caN d0 mAny Th1ng5 my bRoth3r can't. I Can b3 a r3al ass3t."

"I bet you don't even know why or what I'm doing," Kara scoffed.

"Y0u'r3 h3r3 t0 proVe You aReN't a Ch1ld. Y0u dOn't wAnt t0 be l3ft in the Dark..."

Kara hesitated, "Fine, but you follow what I say."

~~~~

Did I...... get a chapter done-? How many years has it been??????

You're fine, breath-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why not you share about a project you're starting?

Oh! Of course!  Do you like my stories and want to meet the busy lil me that is... me? Well, I got the offer for you-

Get to the point here...

Fine...... Well, I am working on a minecraft roleplay series and I need help. I'm asking for voice actors, writers, builders, etc. If you are interested in doing this, great! Audition with this link:

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/the-keepers-4a7db667-56ea-4abb-8207-84ee618695ac

This is a project I've been wanting to get started for years and I'm finally doing it!!

If it isn't your thing, Imma take this chance to thank you all for reading and being so accepting of my work!

I started to turn this story into one that's completely original! It will be the same story, the same Calli, but as an original story instead of using UnderTale characters. And who knows, that Calli might show up here in the Calli AUs xp. If you are interested in reading it, go on to find my story: The Third Sibling.