Story Time

Look what I drew over the weekend!

"What are you going to do to help the town?" Honey asks

"I will repair it with no cost."

"Then get to it, just put on your other hoodie."

"Just like that!? You would rather Dust be spared then let Blue be in our group?"

"Unlike you, Dust has basically lived here, but known to the locals as Dune. He has earned his stay with the rest of Underswap."

"I feel hurt," Dream pouted.

"It's not fair in my opinion," Ink said.

"It may not seem fair, but I am protective over my brother, as would you if you had one Ink."

"W-what do you mean if I had one? I-I do have a... A brother..."

"Hone-" Blue tried to interupt.

"It is exactly what I meant. You can't feel emotions for a brother if you do not have a brother."

"I do have a brother! Y-you can't see everything! You don't understand..."

"I completely understand! These AUs you keep making is just to fill that hole in your soul that will always stay empty."

"Papyrus 'Honey' Skeleton!" Blue shouted. "That is enough! I am sick and tired of you picking on my friends to test them. I let it go for so many things, but you crossed the line. I understand Dust, but you attacted Ink at the worse spot possible. I can't believe you Papyrus..." He then ran over to the upset Ink and teleported with him to an unknown place.

"Can anyone explain to me what just happened and why Blue stormed off with Ink?" Calli asked the group.

"Blue got mad at Honey for talking about a touchy subject with Ink," Classic explained.

Honey, who was being to cocky earlier, was now gaping for words. Blue never snaps at him, but it happened only moments ago.

"But what happened to Ink? Why is that a touchy subject?" Dust asked.

"It's about Ink's original AU... He was made into a world of completely emotionless monsters. And his brother didn't even talk. Ink explored colours, wanting a difference, and ended up recieving emotions. He could create with the colours, but it wasn't enough to save the whole AU or his brother. Reset after reset in his world had no effect. He was alone in a world of nothing. Ink couldn't handle the pain and... He destroyed his own soul. The AU died and he escaped to a colourful place that he made. His only emotions with the paint capsules on his sash. That day on, he set a goal to protect the AUs and befriend who he could. He met me and Blue around the same time. But the first Sans he met was Error, Ink' complete opposite. That started the conflict of Destroyer vs Creator," Dream explained.

"And I thought my AU was bad..." Dust muttered.

"Everyone's story is different Dust, but there are some that shouldn't be messed with."

"Fine, I might have went a little too far for once," Honey sighed.

"A little? Ink having the start of a meltdown and Blue snapping at you does not mean a little."

"You don't understand how much a brother means to you until you loose him... Or them..." Calli adds, hugging Classic. The older skeleton kissed her forehead in return.

"You are still a mystery to me," Outer said reffering to Calli. "None of us even know your story."

"I think I can share that story when Blue and Ink get back."

"I'll go find them," Dust sighs and teleports off.

~Five Hours Later~

When Dust came back with Ink and Blue, someone else was with them.

"Oh great! A fucking glitch adds to the mix!" Red states.

"wHo arE You cAlliNg a gliTch!?"

"You! Ya bag of shi-"

"Alright! Enough you two," Ink growled.

"I told you they were dating," Classic told Calli.

"Classic, it's not like that at all!"

"Riiiight, can we just relish the fact that you and him are holding hands?"

The two Sans's drop each other's hsnds and sat on the floor with the group.

"If you two get touchy feely, I'm gonna puke," Red growled.

"Now Calli, you were gonna share your story?" Dream asked.

"Yeah... Or at least what I remember. A lot of it is foggy, but I can sum up what I know."

"Just don't hurt yourself over it ok?" Classic brushed Calli's hair out of her face.

"Don't worry. I've dealt with worse."

"So my story begins even before I was made. But this is from stories dad told me....

~~~
☹ ♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎☠ ☟♏︎❒︎☜ ☠□︎♦ 👌□︎⍓︎⬧︎📪︎ ✋ ✌💣 💧⧫︎♋︎❒︎⧫︎♓︎■︎☝ ✌ ☠♏︎♦ ☜⌧︎◻︎♏︎❒︎♓︎❍︎♏︎■︎❄📬︎ ✌■︎👎 👌□︎⧫︎☟ ⚐☞ ✡□︎✞ ✌❒︎☜ ☝□︎♓︎■︎☝ ❄⚐ ☟♏︎●︎◘
Listen here now boys, I am starting a new experiment. And both of you are going to help

"So no more testing on us?" The little Papyrus asked.

⚐■︎●︎✡ ☜■︎□︎◆︎♑︎☟ ☞□︎☼ 👍♒︎♏︎♍︎🙵◆︎◻︎💧
Only enough for checkups

"Wait, what is your experiment on?" Sans asked.

✋ 💧♒︎□︎◆︎●︎👎 ❄♏︎●︎☹ ✡□︎✞ ❄♒︎♏︎■︎📪︎ ✡□︎✞ 👌□︎⍓︎💧 ✌❒︎☜ ☝□︎♓︎■︎☝ ❄⚐ ☟♋︎❖︎☜ ✌ 💧♓︎♌︎●︎♓︎■︎☝ ❄♒︎♋︎❄ ☟♋︎💧 💣♋︎♑︎♓︎👍 ⚐☞ 💣✡ 👍◆︎❒︎❒︎♏︎■︎❄ ☜⌧︎◻︎♏︎❒︎♓︎❍︎♏︎■︎❄
I should tell you then, you boys are going to have a sibling that has magic of my current research

Hearing those words, Papyrus and Sans looks to each other with concern. One, for having another skeleton to get experimented on. Two, for having an unknown sibling come into existence.

"What is their name?"

☜♓︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎☼ 👍♋︎●︎●︎✋ ⚐☼ 👍♋︎☹📬︎ 💧□︎❍︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎☝ ❄⚐ ☝⚐ ♦♓︎⧫︎☟ 👍♋︎●︎♓︎♑︎❒︎♋︎◻︎♒︎✡
Either Calli or Cal. Something to go with Caligraphy