Chara =)

I think I fixed the chapters, let me know if anything else is messed up besides spelling and grammar lol

Classic knew that we had to get Calli locked up before she did anything fatal, so did I, but I didn't want to lock her up. Chara taking over Frisk or any human is one thing; Chara taking over a monster, his sister in fact, a completely different event.

Sci was trying to figure out how Chara would be able to possess Calli, but Classic, Drake, and I knew that part is a simple answer: Calli is part human.

She is completely a skeleton, yes, but part of her soul belongs to the HumanTale world where she is a human with magic. And her cracked and pieced soul makes a great entrence for someone as venomous as Chara.

The question is: is it actually Chara, or are we jumping to conclusions?

We teleported into the main part of the house, unsure of what to expect. The house was quiet. Quiet, except the whimpering of pain coming from Calli's room.

Classic made his way to his sister's room. He knocked on the door and pretended like he didn't know what was happening, but no sound came back through the door, but behind him.

"Hello comedian, ever wondered how dying at the hands of your own family would feel like?"

Before Classic could respond, Chara had used magic to pin him on the wall.

*Meglavania Plays* I'm such a dork lol))

"It's been fun, but now I can do so much more with your sister's magic. I guess you skeletons really do have something worth the pain."

"I don't know your plan Chara, but it's not going to work," Classic growled.

"I think it already has," Chara smiled and slashed at Classic. "And I will make this as painful as possible comedian."
Classic: 0.4/1HP

Chara stabed him with her own hands right to his skull, his Blue eye fizzing out.
Classic: 0.05/1HP

Drake moved behind Chara and kicked her in the neck harshly sending her to the side a few feet.

"Chara, you made a bad decision by controlling my aunt."
Drake's cracked eye was glowing a crimson red. The air got so cold around him that I would see my breath if I had it. His hands gathered magic forming blades 6 inches long on his fingers.

I prepared my staff, ready to help out for when I got an opening. I then watched her form Calli's Nightmare armour.

"I can say it is my best idea yet, and won't it be great if I kill everyone here too?" Chara laughed at the idea, "but let's see what I can do to you." Her smile grew as she was consumed into the midnight purple substance.

"Heh, good thing you don't know a damn about me." Drake dashed at Chara, slashing at her 3 times. He used a soul smash to crash chara into a wall then slashing at her again.

"You don't know anything about me either." Bows appeared and shot at Drake. The once pure golden arrows were now a deep red.

Some of the arrows were shot at me and Sci. I was fast and blocked the arrows from hurting Sci.

"I know what power you use and I know who you are Chara Dreemurr." Below Chara, red bones strike at her. It looked like they would hurt but barely left a scratch. Drake dashed at Chara again cutting the bows in half and sending it away.

"Dream! Get everyone out now!!!" Drake went into a frenzy of lashes of his knives and other skilled attacks. Chara seems to recognise the familiarity in Drake's movements. Are they connected somehow?

"Hope you know this form is thicker then you think." Chara melts and is then unpinned, forming back together behind Drake. "Hope you said your prayers" Knives were summoned, slashing at Drake. A tenicle wrapped itself around Drakes feet and smashed him against a wall.

I nodded and grabbed onto Sci and pushed him into a portal. I teleported up to Classic when a knife cut into my arm in attempt to hurt Drake.

I took a deep breath from pain before teleporting away with Classic, dispite his weak protests to help. We ended up in OuterTale.

"We can't just leave them!" Classic growled.

"I had to get you two out of there. You are hurt and Sci could have been worse."

"You are hurt too, Dream."

"I know how to deal with battle wounds, you aren't fit for such harsh magic attacks."

"Bring who you can of UnderTale here, we don't know how dangerous the fight will be," Sci mentioned.

"That world can still reset, Sci. Classic is close to dusting and you could die for good being in another AU. That is why I brought you two here, to safety and for you to help out Classic."

"Then what are we to do about them?"

"We aren't doing anything, I am going back to help out Drake as much as I can. He is going to need it more then ever."

Dream opened up a portal and rushed on through, back into the fight at hand.