Figured Out

'How have I been able to last a month here? I... I don't know how much longer-'

"Hey Calli! We are going to UnderSwap for a bit. It's been a while since we visited."

"Coming!" Lust put on a fake smile as he grabbed Calli's glitch doll to continue pretending. "Why am I even doing this..." Lust sighed before exiting Calli's room.

"I was about to go up and get you sister." Papyrus smiled "But looks like you are ready."

"Definatly!"

A Portal opened up and the three skeletons walked through into UnderSwap.

"Hey guys," Honey waved when the portal closed. "Good to see you three again."

"It's been a while so I thought to come visit."

"Blue is out with Dune. It's hard to imagine them. They are already planning ahead."

"Sounds like them," Papyrus chuckled.

"Come inside, they should be home soon," Honey offered.

Lust rubbed his thumb against the stone as he followed Honey. He was actually quite intrigued by the AU. He doesn't get out much because of who he is.

"Something wrong Calli?" Classic asked.

"Huh? Oh... nothing. Just thinking about things."

"I told you multiple times that the experiments are of the past."

"It's not that bro. Just something that got my attention and hasn't left my mind."

"I won't push it any farther then."

After Honey showed the skeletons inside, he grabbed drinks. Ketchup for 'Calli' and Classic, water for Papyrus, and honey for himself.

"Thanks Honey," Papyrus thanked as he grabbed his water.

"Nothin to it. You all are always welcome here."

"The town deffinatly looks better from the attack all those months ago," Classic pointed out.

"My brother really stepped up to fix it. Even past my brownie accident."

"Brownie accident?" Lust asked.

"Blue found my freshly baked pot brownies and yeah..."

"Sounds like fun," Classic chuckled as he drank his ketchup.

"I almost couldn't stop him from eating all of them."

Giggling was heard from outside as two Sanses burst through the door. Before they realized anyone was there, they pulled each other into a passionate kiss.

"Get a room!" Classic yelled.

Dust and Blue pulled away from each other, their faces flushed with their blushing.

"It's not-"

"We weren't-"

"Calm down you two, it's chill."

Dust saw 'Calli' and froze up slightly. Lust waved awkwardly in return.

"I'm gonna talk with Calli real quick, ok Love?" Blue nodded as Dust gave him a kiss on his forehead. He then walked off and pulled Lust into Blue's bedroom.

"Talk," Dust growled.

"I-I can explain o-only what I know..." Lust stuttered.

"Then tell me what you know." Dust stared down the Calli look alike.

"I promise you I meant no harm! It was Nightmare's plan. I swear that I didn't want to do it!"

"Nightmare huh? I knew he was sick. But to have someone impersonate Calli as she is treated like the household pet."

"No! He... He wouldn't- Dust, please find a way to get me back without Classic thinking something is up. I-I just want to b-be back in my boo's arms. I just want to be there with him a--and cuddle him again..."

"Wait.... Lust?" Lust nodded slightly and played with his magic formed hair.

"I didn't want to do it but Nightmare said he would hurt Horror if I didn't."

"Well... We both are in a pickle because of him aren't we?"

"How-"

"If you couldn't tell, I'm dating Blue. Not necessarily on Nighty's friend list."

Lust pulled out the stone from his pocket and showed Dust. "He's keeping me tied with this."

"That's... That's one of the artifacts he had Cross and I had to get for him... Makes me wonder what he has planned with the others..."

"I don't know Dust... This all is just strange to me. Just please help get me out of this situation especially before Classic finds out."

"Fine, but you are going to have to act as Calli for a while still. Man though... Horror is going to be pissed when he learns of this situation."

"Don't get me started on him. I'm just going to have to make it up to him when I get back~"

"Ok, leave your lustiness out of this. That's just.... Ugh."

"But it's fine between you and Blue?"

"That's.... Stars! Why do you make this difficult?"

"Again!" Nightmare yelled. "I know you can do it."

"I've been trying for the past hour! I've almost exausted my stamina trying to do this," Calli huffed.

"Then let's try something-" Nightmare attacked Calli. She jumped to the side but one of Nightmare's tenicles pinned her to the ground.

Calli coughed as she tried to get up, but Nightmare was too strong. She shot her strings at Nightmare but he dodged them and kept her pinned.

Nightmare wrapped two tenicles around Calli and started to constrict them.

"Gahh!" Calli screamed as she tried to get free from Nightmare's grip.

"I can go all day doing this. But seems as you don't have much time," Nightmare smirked.

Calli screamed again as Nightmare's grip tightened. She started to cough. Nightmare thought it was due to lack of oxygen and let his grip loosen; he didn't want her dead.

Midnight purple ooz spilled out of her eye sockets as she coughed up the same stuff. Nightmare then grinned as he watched, knowing that his attempts worked.

"A beautiful angel has awoken from her sleep," Nightmare chuckled.

Calli stood from where she was, but still felt slightly weak, and looked up at Nightmare. "I guess you knew of this?"

"Most definitely. Now, attack me!"

Calli had felt the new magic that came from her new form. The hatred of her opponent's gang fueled the power she needed to continue training.

Calli sent strings after Nightmare and he dodged like before, but he wasn't expecting Calli to wrap him up in her tenicles.

"A bit of payback from earlier," Calli growled and started to tighten her grip. Nightmare smirked and easily melted out of her hold.

"You have to try harder then that if you want to take me down."

Calli's eye glowed a bright purple as she ran at Nightmare and ttacked with her newly formed magic.