Halloween Special Pt. 3

"God fucking damnit!" Red shouted, "how could I loose the one thing closest to me!?"

"We all lost a friend," Blue tried to soothe. "But we need to find the others. Right now, we are not safe..."

~~~

"I'm freaking out, I'm freaking out!!!" Cross panicked.

"Calm down, there must be a reason as to why this is happening, right?" Grillby offered.

"How the hell aren't you freaking out? Our friends and lovers are dead and you act so fucking chill with it!" Ruby growled.

"I'm trying to stay calm, alright!?" Grillby growled. "Galaxy would want me to..."

~~~

A scream was heard down the hall.

"This way!" Ink urged. He, Error, Failsafe, and Doodle rushed down the hall and was met by a crying Dream.

"Sh-she's..." Dream mumbled to himself. "What would I-"

"Dream?" Ink asked. He watched his friend turn around with tears in his eyes. In his hands held the dusty jacket of Calli.

"HolY sHit..." Error covered his mouth with a hand.

"We need to find the others," Doodle said grimly. "Before anyone else gets hurt."

"Brave words for a mass killer," Ink muttered.

"I will take you on any day!" Doodle growled.

~~~

"You seem awfully content," Horror growled at Scyther. "Who knew you guys from AxeTale would be so sadistic?"

"It's part of the hunt. But it let's me keep track of my family," she explained.

"Understandable logic," Shell agreed.

"So, who wants to make this killer a headdog?" Horror chuckled.

~~~

"This place reminds me of home... A bit much for my liking..." Bolts sighed.

"What is your home then?" Outer asked.

"It's a FnafTale universe," Bolts explained. "There, many deaths take place."

"That's a rad place yo, minus the dead bodies there."

((Just me? Or do other people wish they can put text colour, especially for Fresh?))

"In the end, we have each other... We need to find the others. If Stream was here, I could easily locate them, but..."

"Understandable, but we should conserve energy for if we have to fight," Outer mentioned.

###

Paint🖌: Anyone on?

XSenpai: ✋ ✌💣 👇👈☼👈

Berry💙: Xp dlla xp tb zxk yb...

YOLO87: Yo, you dudes alright? You are speaking in code.

Berry💙: Texq al vlr jbxk?

Glitchtrap: DonT mAkE me CalIBratE thEsE deViseS agAin
###

"Out of luck... We need to figure where they are at. The area must be why they type in code," Ink stated.

"How wIll wE fInD thEm? GhoSt iS dEad fOr aLL We knOw!"

"There is one person I know," Doodle smirked as she looked at Failsafe.