なに?

^^Bad drawing lol^^
For people that can't remember who is who:

Body-Mind

Error-Honey
Honey-Nightmare
Nightmare-Drake
Drake-Dream
Dream-Cross
Cross-Papyrus
Papyrus-Error

Dust-Red
Red-Lust
Lust-Classic
Classic-Dust

Outer-Horror
Horror-Killer
Killer-Outer

Now to the story!

"How long does it take to create a cure?" Horror complained.

"Surely two weeks are enough.... Right?" Nightmare asked.

"I'm not sure. But Sci is working on it to the best of his abilities, I think..." Blue mentioned.

"Why not stop complaining and actually live up to it? It's nicer then you think if you stop complaining," Classic spoke up.

"It's also the only thing protecting Dream from me hurting him," Lust growled as he looked over at Calli sitting on Drake's lap.

"You can stop with that. Just be happy that you aren't in the costume anymore," Dust looked up at Lust from where his head layed in his boyfriend's lap.

"You have to give credit, even I would be overprotective if Calli was my sister," Killer shared.

Dust chuckled lightly and turned his head to the side. Almost immediately, he covered his eye sockets. "That is a fucking image I want to unsee."

"What did you see?"

"Only myself pole dancing! Fucking pole dancing!"

"That is a bad sight... But hey! You're good at it," Blue giggled.

"And how would you know what it is Blue?"

"I uh.... Gotta go make tacos!" Blue got up and grabbed Cross before entering the kitchen.

"Hey! We might not die of someone's cooking today!" Horror chuckled.

"Yeah, we acually have someone who cooks instead of Horror," Classic sighed.

"He took my brother with so there is two cooks in the kitchen."

~Calli's side of the room~

"I'm serious! You have all the necessary pieces to become a protector of the AUs!" Ink said to Calli.

"I'm not sure... My magic isn't necessarily that stable."

"You would do great, I'm sure of it!" Drake said as he nuzzled into Calli's hoodie.

"Thanks Dream, but I don't think I can do it. There is so much of the AUs that I don't know."

"It's called that we teach you these things," Papyrus told her.

"You are a fast learner as well. I knew that from our own training throughout the month," Honey mentioned.

"This is right up your ally sister! You are already so involved with the AUs," Cross cheered.

"You all are so sweet, but I still have to talk with Sans. You know how he feels about the AUs and his family. He tollerates them enough to deal with it and not much else."

"Sans is like that sadly.... Nyeh?" Blue suddenly grabs Cross's arm and pulls him to the kitchen.

"What is that all about?" Ink asked.

"I have not clue," Papyrus replied.

While everyone was distracted by Blue pulling Cross away, Honey whispered something into Drake's ear.