She's Wanted

"Where in the world are they?" Classic threw his hands in the air has he looks around the Anti-Void. "Where could they be in this nothingness!"

"Classic, calm down, they are here somewhere," Ink says as he looks around the void for any sign of colour.

"That glitch has someone I care for. I'm not going to be able to even think of being calm."

"You might find them easier," Ink points out.

"Just call out for your boyfriend," Classic sighs.

Ink looks at Classic like if he has gone mad. "Boyfriend? What do you mean boyfriend!?"

"Let's just say I know a few shippers." Classic looks to his colourful friend, whom of which has a slight blush on. Not to mention I've seen how you both act sometimes.

"Please don't tell me you were talking to Dream or Blue," Ink asks with a bit of hope.

"They come visit every now and then."

"Oh, they are so dead."

"Let's wait till I get my family back."

"Fine, family before revenge," Ink huffs with a bit of a chuckle.

"WhaT Are yOu doiNg hEre?" Error pops up behind the two skeletons.

"We have reason to believe you took something from me," Classic growls.

"aNd why WouLd i tAkE soMetHing fRom yOu?" Error huffs.

"I don't know, why would you take a skeleton from my AU?" Classic accuses.

"Me? taKe a skEleTon? WhY woUlD i eVer do thAt?"

"You can't fool us, you've taken Blue before," Ink added.

"ThAt waS One tIme! I diDn'T huRt hiM eiTheR."

"Still doesn't mean that we ignored the facts."

"Your portal was there Glitch! And your strings pulled Calli back from my world!" Classic snaps. Ink tries to calm down the raging skeleton, but it doesn't help. "You are a selfish bastard, Error. All I asked for is for my sister back!"

"GeeZe bUd, dIdn'T kNow yOu coUld bE suCh a FelL. BesIdeS, iF i wOulD haVe yoUr siSteR, I woUldn'T haVe heR anYmoRe."

"Then who would," Classic says bitterly.

(((I just realized this is like good cop bad cop xp))

"How sHoulD i knOw?" Error says with a slight smirk.

"Just tell him what he wants to know Error."

Nightmare's Castle

"Calli... Calli wake up," Chara said to her host.

Calli slowly woke up and saw a faint form of chara in front of her. She looked around to find darkness all around her. "Ch-chara? Where are we?"

"Seems that glitch gave us to his comrades. There are maybe four others here," Chara explains.

"But why am I here? I did nothing!" Calli tries to move, but chains held her back.

"Maybe something to do with you being close to Sans. But all of these skeletons are Sans, so maybe they each have a name for each other."

"Whatever it is, I don't like it."

There was a gleam in the darness. A Sans walks closer, but he wore white clothes and carried a giant knife. "Lookie who just woke up! Little Mrs. Skelebones."

"What do you want? Make fun of me like that Glitch?"

"Like Error? No... I'm not like that lunatic. I'm here to make sure you don't escape." The tip of the knife lifts Calli's chin.

"What do you want," Chara asks

The skeleton looks bewildered for a second but refocuses himself. "I'm not the skeleton that wants you, I'm merely here so he doesn't have to."

"Who are you and who are you working for," Calli growls.

"Me? I'm a Sans. Them? They are also Sans."

"She is joining us, she deserves to know, Cross." A new voice enters the room.

"Bu-" The skeleton called Cross gets pulled back by a tentacle.

"What type of creature does that belong to?" Chara asks no one.

As if to answer, a skeleton covered in black gloop walked into view. "Don't mind Cross; he doesnt understand anything yet."

"Who are you then?"

"The name's Nightmare. And you, my dear Calli, are very important to my cause."

"What cause means for you to kidnap someone?"

"That for now is classifed, Chara."

"What do you mean I'm joining you?" Calli glares at her capturer.

"You will just have to find out. But to let you know, I make the final decisions here. No one goes against my wishes." Nightmare then walks through what looks to be a melting dark portal.

"To put it simply, I don't like him."

"Think you're the only one?"

"What I've gathered, they want you for something, we just have to figure out what before you get hurt."

"No really? I thought I was just going to play piano for them and go back home. Sans is going to kill me if Nightmare doesn't first."

"He's probably going to try and kill me as well, but for other reasons."

"All fun and games... This really chains me up."

"Oh my.... Even when we are in trouble, you say puns!?"

"What can I say? It is in my nature. It's funny how Paps reacts when Sans and I do a pun off. Sometimes, Frisk joins in as well."

"Well, you can leave your puns for then."

"I'm so puniful, it's bone chilling."

"It's cringe worthy. That is what it is."

"Lighten up Chara, I'm taken hostage and you are acting like you are in danger here. You are the spirit that decided to 'possess' me."

"Doesn't mean you can say puns while you are being held hostage."

"You know, cupcakes sound good now."

"Are you even paying attention anymore?" She sighs.

"Uh what?" Calli snaps back to focus. "Sorry, I got distracred by the thought of food."

"You really are one of a kind aren't ya?"

"Probably so," Calli sighs, trying to keep her giggles in. "Welp, I guess we'll just have to wait to see what happens until tomorrow!"

"Greeeeat... All night with you..." Chara groans.

"Don't be such a demon," Calli says.

✡︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎⧫︎ ♒︎♓︎♎︎♏︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎❒︎◆︎⧫︎♒︎📬︎ ✌︎■︎♎︎ ■︎□︎ □︎■︎♏︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ♒︎♓︎♎︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ♓︎⧫︎