Old Times Pt. 1

Welp, here we are! Time to see the truth of Calli...

👎☼✌😐☜📪 ✌☝☜ 🗄
"Thanks again Calli. You know your brother and I really appreciate it." Mettaton said over the phone.

"Anytime! And remind Papy that I am more than willing to help out," Calli smiled as she left her brother's place.

"Will do. And don't forget to give Sans a hard time," MTT chuckled.

"It's my specialty," Calli giggled. "Ciao!" She teleported to the lab. Sans wanted to meet her there for a check up on Drake, her brother's son.

"Oh Sansy~" Calli called.

But nobody came.

She decided to check her brother's office. He wasn't in there, but an open file was. She sighed and went to go put it away for Sans. She doesn't normally look at files on her brother's desk, but the name on the file was 'Drake'. So she decided to take a look.

Drake
LV: 0
HP: 10
ATK: 5
DEF: 5
A lovable child

"Aunie Cawwi," a soft voice of a child made the older skeleton jump. She took a look at the child and smiled.

"Well hello there Drake, have you been good for your Daddy and Mommy?" The child nodded. "Aren't you a good boy, Drake. Go ahead to do your check up, I'll be there in a little bit."

"Do you need any hewp?" Drake walked closer, a hand gripping a stuffed animal in his arms.

"I'm good here. Now hurry along, I got a sweet surprise for you if you do well, but don't tell your dad." Drake grinned widely and scurried off.

Calli sighed and turned back to the file. There were some pages in the back done up in WingDings:

☜☠❄☼✡ ☠🕆💣👌☜☼ 🗄

❄☟☜ ☜✠🏱☜☼✋💣☜☠❄ ✋💧 ☝☼⚐🕈✋☠☝ 💧❄☼⚐☠☝☜☼📬 ☟☜ 🕈✋☹☹ 👎⚐ ✈🕆✋❄☜ ☠✋👍☜☹✡📬 👍☟✌☼✌ 🕈✋☹☹ 👌☜ ✌👌☹☜ ❄⚐ 👌☜ ✋💣🏱☼✋💧⚐☠☜👎 ☞⚐☼ ☝⚐⚐👎📬 ☠⚐ 💣⚐☼☜ ☼☜💧☜❄💧📪 ☠⚐ 💣⚐☼☜ 👎☜✌❄☟📬

Entry Number 5
The experiment is growing stronger. He will do quite nicely. Chara finally will be able to be imprisoned for good. No more Resets, no more death.

☜☠❄☼✡ ☠🕆💣👌☜☼ 🖰

💣✡ 💣✌❄☟ ✋💧 🕈☼⚐☠☝📬 ✋ ☠☜☜👎 ☜✠❄☼✌ 💣✌☝✋👍 ❄⚐ ☞🕆☹☞✋☹☹ 💣✡ 🏱☹✌☠📬 💣✡ 💧✋💧❄☜☼ 👍✌☠ 💧🕆🏱🏱☹✡ ❄☟☜ ☠☜☜👎☜👎 ☜☠☜☼☝✡📬 ❄☟☜ ☜✠🏱☜☼✋💣☜☠❄ 👍⚐🕆☹👎 👌☜☠☜☞✋❄ ☞☼⚐💣 ❄☟✋💧 ✌💧 🕈☜☹☹📬

Entry Number 8
My math is wrong. I need extra magic to fulfill my plan. My sister can supply the needed energy. The experiment could benefit as well from this.

☜☠❄☼✡ ☠🕆💣👌☜☼ 📂📁

❄☟☜ ☜✠🏱☜☼✋💣☜☠❄ ✋💧 ☼☜✌👎✡📬 ✋ ☟✌✞☜ ☜✞☜☼✡❄☟✋☠☝ ✋ ☠☜☜👎📬 👍☟✌☼✌ 🕈✋☹☹ 👌☜ ☝⚐☠☜ ☞☼⚐💣 ❄☟✋💧 🕈⚐☼☹👎 ⚐☠👍☜ ✌☠👎 ☞⚐☼ ✌☹☹📬 ❄☟☜✋☼ ☹✋❄❄☹☜ 👍☜☹☹ 🕈✋☹☹ 👌☜ ✋☠ 💣✡ ☝☼✌💧🏱 ☞⚐☼ ✌💧 ☹⚐☠☝ ✌💧 🏱⚐💧💧✋👌☹☜📬 ❄☟☜ ☜✠🏱☜☼✋💣☜☠❄🕯💧 🏱☼⚐☝☼☜💧💧 🕈✋☹☹ 👌☜ ☼☜👍⚐☼👎☜👎 ☹✌❄☜☼ ❄☟✋💧 ✌☞❄☜☼☠⚐⚐☠