[Rude!] Z.D.H

(A/N this is by far my favourite gif of him his socute and happy when he knocks Jack off)

of him his so
cute and happy when he knocks Jack off)

Me and the boys were all chilling in their front room and they were all sitting on stools for some random reason. While I was sitting on the sofa.

"So y/n? Got any news for us??" Jonah asked suspiciously.

He asked that because I was going to pull a prank on Zach. With Jack. All the boys were in on it besides Zach obviously. I laughed and looked at the ground nervously.

"Oh you come on y/n! Tell us!" Corbyn said cheering me on.

"Y/n! Don't do it! You have so much to lose." Jack said whispering.

I started to laugh a little bit. While Zach was looking at the boys and me all confused.

"What is it?? Are you pregnant?" Zach asked me.

"WHAT?! NO! I'M ONLY 17!!" I said shouting back at him.

"Gabbie was 16 and I'm just saying." I rolled my eyes and looked at all the boys.

Daniel gave me a thumbs up to do it (gif). And then I decided to say it.

"Zach." He looked up from the crisps on the floor and said,

"Yeah?"

"I cheated on you, with Jack." All the boys were in shocked. And Daniel had his thumbs up in a joking way.

Some crisps fell out of Zach's mouth and he was in shock. I tried my best not to laugh. But it was so hard. Because his reaction was priceless I really wish I recorded this.

Jack was acting surprised like he was surprised that I told him then all of a sudden Zach pushed him off the chair.

"What was that for?!" Jack asked on the floor.

"You slept with my girlfriend!" Zach said in a baby voice.

Then I realized the way he was acting, he knew the prank was going to happen.

"You knew didn't you?" I asked him. He nodded his head sheepishly and smiled.

"Who told him??" I asked looking at all the boys.

"Daniel did." Corbyn spoke up and said.

"DANIEL!!" Me and Jack both shouted in sync.

"Sorry." He said looking down at the floor. But Zach looked me dead in the eye and crossed his arms.

"Rude." Was all he said before he stormed out the room. Which me and the boys laughed at.