0.19 | Calvin Klein : Proceed At Your Own Risk

Începe de la început

Sweet baby Jesus!

"Oh, no, no, no!" She backed off and her back bumped into the door. And the door clicked shut. Whirling around, she clasped the doorknob and began twisting it in clockwise and anticlockwise motions. Ruby grew panicked and her cheeks reddened, heat crawling up her neck at the awkward encounter.

"What the- it got jammed." The walls seemingly closed in on her. "God, please! I want to live my life! I don't want to die for hell's sake!" Ruby cried, her grip on the knob loosened as she sunk to the floor. She didn't face him given she was embarrassed for many reasons.

Never did she mind gaping at Joseph with no shirt, firstly, it happened so rarely. And now, when everything fell in its right place, she wanted to break through the door. She cast her mind back on all the weird things she had said about him, and the self-deprecating confessions she had made her loathe her mouth.

Joseph slid down his shirt before buttoning up his jeans. For Joseph everything seemed normal, ignoring the fact that his face had turned blue after hearing her out. He twisted the door's knob calmly and held it wide open for Ruby.

Ruby collected her belonging from the floor and sneaked a peek before running away. Instead of saying something, Joseph dragged her back inside by her arm, and she managed not to come into any sort of physical contact with him.

"You can't just go like that," he continued, "I'm locking this door again. Now consider it as your test and open it for me. I've to check if your eyes have captured my actions correctly, or have roamed around my body only," Joseph stated with the smallest hint of sarcasm in his tone.

Brushing it off, she closed her eyes.

The door slammed shut, leaving no chance of escape for Ruby from her nonpareil fate. With Joseph standing at the far end of the room, she could still hear the sound of his heavy breaths as the room was not that big. Let's do it, Ruby! she thought.

Her eyebrows scrunched in concentration and her fingers closed around the knob again. After a moment and two, doing nothing but cursing at that damn knob, Joseph came forward and gave her the instruction. His demeanor was like that of any uncouth mathematics teacher who either expect you to give the right answer or expect you to be out of the class for the entire period.

"Twist it right ways with light finger touch," he said quietly and placed his long fingers on hers, providing a demonstration.

"Featherlike touch?" Ruby confirmed, taking a calming breath. Absentmindedly, her eyes stayed on his lips and jaw and neck and swept down his body.

"Yes, with a featherlike touch." His eyes caught her staring at his manhood. He smiled as he took in every little detail on her face. Her innocence and her audacity to touch him there with her eyes which he assumed was an active part of her puberty. He was internally laughing in his head.

"Do you have a staring disorder? I've been noticing that for a while," Joseph asked blatantly. That was his way to mitigate the tension that the little girl gifted him.

"Joseph . . . can we . . . can we," Ruby gulped hard before fixing her gaze on his. With tension draping her words and anxiety forming a crease on her forehead, she snapped shut her eyes and continued, "Joseph, can we be friends?"

"I guess we already were." He cocked his head and added, "Do you have something else in mind?"

Her breathing came to a murdering halt.

"No─Yes─No. F-Friendship is all about loving one another. It's not about yelling and hating when they don't agree on something. Can't you be that kind of friend of mine? That will help us get through our journey nicely."