13. Don't call me

Start from the beginning

"Are you still in bed?" - he asks and I narrow my eyes at the ceiling. Of course he would ask about that. He will ask me what I'm wearing in bed next. It's the same with everyone.

"That's none of your business."

"I bet you are on your underwear cuz you took off your pajamas while sleeping."

"I'm on my pajamas. I'm sure you took off my pants that night and hide them somewhere just to mess with me."

"You are right. I even wear them to sleep sometimes to feel you against my skin."

"You are weird." - I laugh and so does he.

"Thank's... about last night." - He says gently as the laughs start to faint.

"You are welcome!" - I smile wide knowing I did the right thing inviting him.

"I wouldn't have come if you wouldn't have insisted like that in the parking lot." - He says making it like I begged for him to join dinner.

"Yeah I know, that's why I begged you to come." - I try to joke too. "Did you talk to your baby momma about your daughter?"

"What are you going to do today?" - He asks changing the subject without even caring he is totally obvious about it. I take the hint he doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe he doesn't trust me or he doesn't want to talk about that subject at all.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll go to my dad's today if Justin is busy." - he hisses when Justin is mentioned. Why am I telling him my plans for today? Heather you and Eminem are not friends.

"I thought you broke up with him after the party."

"Why would I break up with him?"

"Well you said things about heartbreak so I assumed motherfucker broke your heart. I would like to see him, if he did." - I laugh and roll my eyes.

"It was not him who broke my heart. Easy there Slim Shady. And, are you, my friend, now? Or my big brother?"

"Nah baby we ain't never gon be friends." - he says casually. And even if I know me and him will never be friends, coming from his mouth as casually as it did makes it sit in the air in a disturbing way. Thank God he can't see my face. "Did Bambi break your heart or was it your stuffed teddy bear?"

"That was a great guess Shady, but as we are not friends, I'm not telling you who broke my heart." - I smile at his laugh.

We talk for a couple of more minutes, nothing important, just me and him coming at each other with sarcastic comebacks. His friends wake up so we say goodbye and hung up.

After eating breakfast and planning to meet Justin at my dad's house, I change into a floral white dress put my hair in a bandana and take my red convertible car to drive my way to Beverly Hills. I feel happy as I drive with the windows rolled down. It is mixed with a little of anxiety because the reason of me feeling happy is not supposed to make me feel this way. And mixed happy with anxiety is not a feeling I'm used too. It feels odd. 

I park my car next to his and know he has company when I see extra security at the gate. The cook tells me he is by the pool with friends while she is bringing plates of leftovers back to the kitchen. When I walk out his girlfriend gets away from him. They were both lied in the same sunbed. My dad takes off his shades and smiles at me. My uncle is in the pool kissing one of his mistresses. I walk over my dad and give him a kiss and a hug then say "hi" to his girl while I sit down at the other sunbed.

"Justin will be on the way once he is done with his schedule." - I inform him.

"Pumpkin, come give your uncle a kiss." - Suge yells while he gets out of the pool. He has all his gold chains and rings on which shine under the sunlight. I get up and give him a light kiss in the cheek trying to stay away and not get wet from the water on him. "How's my favorite niece doing?"