- 58 -

I had no idea what was going on, all I felt was me deep in Y/N's arms. The warmth she gave me, the stomach ache I still somewhat felt then heard my bedroom swing open with a violence. Y/N's eyes shot open and she let out a harsh gasp causing me to inhale sharply.

"Kaki!" I heard my little sister scream and I groaned at how uncomfortable I internally felt.

"Sof." I mumbled out due to my exhaustion but still pushed through it and lifted my arm up.

Y/N tiredly rubbed her eyes as I watched my little sister stomp her way over to my side of the bed and jump right on me. I grunted as I wrapped my arm around her as she nuzzled her head by my neck.

"Good morning, dork." I whispered tiredly and she happily giggled.

"You're here!" She smiled and I tried to adjust my eyes to the light seeping into my room.

"Yeah... so is she." I yawned as I nudged my girlfriend causing her to shift slightly.

"Hey." She awkwardly said and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Oh! You're Y/NN." She suddenly popped her head up and my girlfriend then nodded.

"Yes, ma'am, I am. Nice to meet you." She cutely smiled at my sister and sat up with a small grunt.

"Bathroom?" She then questioned out loud and Sofia shot right up.

"I'll show you, come on follow me." She quickly hopped onto her feet to show my girlfriend around.

"Oh lord." I sighed to myself knowing everyone was gonna be as attached to Y/N as I was.

I groaned to myself as I sat up just to look around my bedroom and smiled to myself. I was finally home... with my girlfriend. My two homes mending with one another- I already loved it. I got up despite the nagging feeling of my stomach and how heavy my eyes felt. I breathed in deep and heard Sofia come back into my room. She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her right back after stretching out.

"Let's go say hi to mama." I rubbed her back as she popped up already loving the idea.

I got up tiredly and hated the feeling of leaving my warm bed to have my feet be pressed into colder carpet. I closed my eyes at the pressure against my nose and I coughed suddenly. This was perfect. I loved this so much. I groaned in agony before dragging my body down the stairs. I smelt the fresh scent of breakfast and had no idea if I was hungry or not. My brain was so foggy that I didn't know what exactly hurt and I didn't know if I even had an appetite. It did smell good though.

"Oh mija!" I heard my mom gasp and I smiled to myself as I watched her get up from her position at the kitchen island.

"Hi mama." I groaned when she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed tightly.

"Ay okay ma, you're gonna kill me." I coughed again and she quickly leaned back to stare me down.

"Are you sick?!" She quickly asked and I just shrugged.

"A little." I mumbled as I tried to keep down another cough.

"I- wait..." She paused and I bit my lip as I did what I was told, "Isn't there supposed to be another guest with you?" She asked and I chuckled softly knowing she was really excited to meet my girlfriend.

"She's in the bathroom." I smirked and she giggled deeply knowing I caught her.

"Don't be so intense ma-"

"Mí mariposa!" I heard my dad's voice from behind me and before I could turn around his arms were already around me.

I groaned out again as he squeezed tighter than my mom and he happily laughed against the top of my head, "Where's the girlfriend?" He suddenly asked and I just shook my head.