- 63 -

Have I lost my head? She's everything under the moon and stars and even further into the abyss. I hadn't met anyone that was this amazing and I was so deathly afraid that I'd lose it one day. This was my first true love, did I get lucky? Did I find the one without trying so much? Was she the one? She had to be. As I look over at her smiling and laughing with my family I had to stop and think... like usual. I couldn't put it into words. This feeling was immaculate and she, one hundred percent had the power to destroy my entire being with one word. She could break my heart at any second of the day and it was insane to believe that one person had me. She owned me.

It was as if I was physically attached to her, string by string until I was entwined with her in thick knots. It would kill me if a thread broke loose and I knew she could just easily cut them away if she wanted to. But she didn't which made it even more insane because she knew what she could do to me. She'd do anything to keep those threads safe and keep me closer than ever. All my trust was with one person and man, it was a scary thought. She knew everything about me and she still wouldn't dare whisper it to anyone. She had to be my soulmate or she'd have to be imprisoned from how much she knew of me as a person.

But I'd tell her anything and everything and I still would never stop despite the obvious possible heartache. It was a scary thought, yes, but I wasn't fearful of her or us or anything in between. I'd let her do anything to me and I knew she'd never bring any negativity my way. She was my person and I was hers. So, when she glanced back my way because she would silently check on me every so often and I felt my heart burst a little.

Those soft, kind eyes burning a fire deep into my soul it truly set me ablaze and I never knew what true love felt like until her.

"Now, now, it's time to ride a bike... with Mila." Y/N smirked and I broke from my train of thought.

"Hm?" I raised my eyebrows and she tilted her head in such a cute way then she giggled as she nodded her head towards the bike.

"Get on." She lifted one leg to get onto her own bike that my father lended her.

"Me? Oh no I'll watch-"

"Hey, I got you a bike." She crossed her arms and I shook my head with wide eyes.

"I can definitely see that." I smiled and watched her get back off the bike just to walk over to me.

"How about I hold onto you every second of the way?" She raised an eyebrow and I bit my lip while I heard my little sister clap her hands excitedly.

"Oh my god please! I can race you finally!" She gasped happily and I really knew then that I couldn't back down now.

Damnit.

"I'll be here." Y/N smiled a smile that was so nonjudgmental and it felt like flowers blossomed in my chest and butterflies were swirling around my tummy.

"Of course." I breathed in deep and she let me get on the bike on my own.

I tried to get the feel for it and she watched me very intently; making sure I wouldn't try and take off without her just to end up either hurting or embarrassing myself. She gently put her hand in the middle of the handle bars and another hand on my back. She leaned down for a quick swoop of a kiss causing me to lose a bit of my balance.

"Okay, relax." She started to laugh, "You can do this. Just like... don't fall."

"Oh shucks who would've thought that." I playfully slapped her hand while my sister started to pedal away.

"Just remember you have a higher chance falling if you try and go slow." Y/N tried teaching me and I smirked before slapping her backside.

"That's what she said."