- 62 -

After a rough night worrying about my girlfriend's position and if she were going to drown in her own puke, I finally opened my eyes when I heard screeches from downstairs. Y/N had hardly moved the entire night and I already knew it was going to be such a somnolent day. I woke up with heavy eyes and an achy body from trying not to move so much during the night while Y/N was dead to the world. I sighed deeply as I finally laid flat on my back comfortably and closed my tired eyes once more.

But I heard a child run up the stairs with little the pitter patter of my dogs' paws right behind it. I heard a loud knock and suddenly my door swung open with such overdue excitement. I saw the wide smile of my little sister still in her pajamas and the dogs rushed in just to jump right on top of the occupied bed. Y/N groaned almost as if she were in pain and pushed her face to the side- her tired, plump face finally making an appearance.

"It's Christmas!" My little sister practically shouted and started to run down the hall.

Three soft knocks echoed causing me to laugh knowing she'd be screamed at by our parents if she were too loud with them. I cracked my eyes open again and reached over to rub my girlfriend's back in which she hummed in response.

"You wanna get up?" I softly whispered still not trusting my voice due to how tired I still was.

Her head faintly shook from side to side and I smiled to myself as she kept her eyes shut knowing if she opened them she'd never be able to close them again.

"But it's Christmas." I sang ever so gently and she didn't move this time.

Her eyebrows furrowed just a bit and I heard my dad yawn from inside my parents' bedroom. I heard Sofi's little giggle filled with pure happiness and excitement causing me to run my hand down my girlfriends back again.

"Y/NN." I whispered gently and her lips quirked up which had me repeat her name like that once more.

"Get up." I kissed the top of her head and she just let out a deep sigh of defeat.

"I got to impress... parents." She forced out and I couldn't help but giggle at that.

"Uh sure bud." I patted her head softly which caused her to squint her eyes at me.

"Shit." She caught on and I smirked knowing she was starting to panic inside.

She then too quickly whipped her head around in a nervous state, "What did I sa- oh fuck, ow." She immediately stopped moving and buried her head into the bed once again.

Her hand coming up to rub her temple and I ran my hand up and down her back to try my best to soothe her.

"Okay, I'm gonna start you a shower and get you some water..."

"Do I stink?" She mumbled into the bed while I kissed the top of her head.

"It'll help you." I commented back and she remained silent, "I'll keep them busy until you get out."

"Okay." She mumbled into the fabric that was my bed and I felt her slowly start to stir.

Ever so slowly I watched her inch her way upwards, take tiny breaks to try and get used to the feeling her body was giving out. I felt the smile on my face grow as she finally started to stand up with a groan. She breathed out a laugh when she noticed how much amusement I was getting from this entire thing.

"We'll have to talk later, huh?" She questioned and I hummed immediately.

"Oh yeah, baby."

"Shit."

_

"Mija! Oh- well good morning." My mom's yell was suddenly cut short when I rounded the corner of the kitchen.