- 74 -

"This feels nice, thank you." Y/N whispered from underneath me and I hummed with a small smile.

"Anything for you."

My oiled hands kneading into her shoulders and back where she had laid there comfortably nude. Her body molding into our bed where a couple towels were laid out underneath her. A few candles lighting up our area with a gentle sweet scent along with the oil to match. Her body so relaxed now after our bath and I made sure to leave a note on our front door for anyone that may want to interrupt. The day quiet as her favorite artists played from the living room- hoping Nancy or Robin wouldn't be too upset from the volume of it.

"You can fall asleep if you want- you're perfect." I whispered before leaning in to kiss her neck from my position on her back and she shook her head.

"No, I'll be okay." She slurred her words and I kept back a little laugh as my fingers worked their way down her back.

Caressing and rubbing out any knots she may have developed from how intensely she's been focused on working. Her voice grumbling out in a satisfied groan as my fingers carefully dug right underneath her shoulder blades. Feeling how tense she was I worked at it until she was finally letting it loose. My hands now making their way back down to her waist where she let me slowly caress her buttocks. Keeping my gasp to myself when I realized this woman beneath me was just one tense baby and I was glad she told me. We both really needed a break.

I called out of work a couple hours before my shift just to make sure she'd be completely taken care of. There was not a single hour that went by that she didn't express how much she loved me and how sorry she was for making me feel the way I've been feeling. But I always shut her down with a kiss to try to reassure her that she was more than okay and I understood why she was so embarrassed to say anything. It wasn't exactly normal for someone her age to experience that.

"You wanna turn over for me?" I asked as my hands massaged the backs of her legs all the way down to her ankles then back up.

"Sure." She mumbled and I slipped off of her until she got into position again and I eyed her lap.

She was still very much so lengthy and girthy that I had to really hope it wasn't something medically related. She then explained to me that it wasn't like she didn't feel anything- she felt everything and definitely could cum but she just... couldn't get hard. She could still have sex most likely but she'd just be soft and I never knew that could even be a thing. But to hold off for a bit I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a serious issue before we ended up having "soft" sex. It wasn't like I didn't want to either because I'd never pass a chance to sleep with Y/N, especially now.

I could see her tense up all over again when my hands gently rested on her bare chest and her eyes closed. Without judgement my hands caressed between the valley of her breasts and right underneath before biting my own lip. They were so perfect- she was so perfect. My legs straddling her legs so her flaccid member could have space for itself and I suddenly saw it twitch. Keeping the excitement to myself once more I kept on with my massage. Kneading into her muscles against her arms and back to graze her tits I couldn't help but let out a whimper.

I felt her shaft move again and I could honestly feel myself become a lot wetter at the fact my voice alone could get her going again. Her eyes remained closed and my fingertips trailed down her muscular stomach and to her appendage. Tugging her again before moving further down to massage her legs again and my face started to lower down as well until I was right next to her center. Kissing the base softly, she opened her eyes just to look at me lick from the base towards the tip. My tongue expertly swirling around the head and then wrapping my mouth around it from the side. She groaned lowly which only made my eyes close from the sound.