- 54 -

"God, I'm so fucking tired." Y/N yawned as she walked into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth.

I held back a smirk and snorted a little as she peeled back her boxer's opening and took ahold of herself. I looked over at her and shrugged, "Sorry." I apologized when I really didn't mean it and she couldn't help but let out a breathy smile.

"I can handle it." She leaned her head back and released her filled bladder.

"Your mom is up I think." I mumbled while I had my toothbrush in my mouth.

"Hmm good for her." She sighed gently and leaned down to flush the toilet.

She made her way towards me to wash her hands in the sink I was also spitting in. She flicked her wet hands as she smiled at me through the mirror. I lightly rolled my eyes knowing why she was all so smiley towards me this morning. Her now damp hands landing right on my waist and her lips came into contact with my cheek.

"You're a psycho for brushing your teeth before breakfast." She whispered before kissing my ear and backing away.

"I wouldn't feel the need to brush my teeth right away if it wasn't for your needs in the middle of the night."

"My needs." She laughed softly as she pressed her hand against her stomach, "Not my fault you were feeling bad about what happened with me." She shot back with squinted eyes and I giggled softly as I spit into the sink.

"You have a smile on your face don't you?" I kept up the banter and I turned to her with a raised eyebrow.

She gave me such a cute little smile and she then laughed before leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Rinse your mouth out with hot water, it'll get the mint taste out of your mouth faster." She informed me and left out of the bathroom causing me to look back at the mirror.

I hummed with a shrug and I continued to rinse my mouth out.

-

Once I was dressed I had walked out to the kitchen where I took notice of most of her family out and yawning. I slipped next to my girlfriend while her mom gasped at my appearance.

"Oh good morning! I got my coffee machine out." She tapped the machine she got out and I giggled at the silent question.

"Any specific order you like?" I asked her and Y/N sighed out not liking how her mom was getting me to do what she wanted.

"Mom, really?"

"Oh shush, I'm not forcing her to do anything." She waved her daughter off and Don quickly perked up with Anthony.

"Dang this must've cost a lot of money." I looked at the very nice espresso machine knowing it was as nice as the ones in the coffee shop.

"It was like five grand." Anthony informed me and my eyes almost fell out of my head.

"What?! Five thousand-"

"Like we said, she's a coffee fanatic." Don nodded and I looked over at their mom and shook my head.

"Mr. Y/L/N got this for you?" I questioned and she hummed happily as she got out some milk.

It was cute how excited she got, it reminded me a lot of Y/N. I looked over at her and she just stood back against the counter as she pinched the bridge of her nose as if she was embarrassed. I giggled out loud and grabbed what Y/N's mom was setting on the counter for the coffee.

"I make breakfast and you make coffee?" She suggested and I nodded with another giggle.

"Yeah, what would you guys like?"