- 29 -

"Oh my God, boo, I knew it." Sandra whispered into her earphones and I chuckled.

"I need to put my gut feeling into like something useful. I'm gonna open up a business and people should just pay me so they can go down the right path. Like a fucking future teller or some shit." I giggled as I ate a burger from McDonalds.

"I really can't with this. Karma is the biggest bitch in the world, wow. I love it." Sandra laughed loudly and I looked into the phone to see her getting up.

"Marielle! Which top?!" She yelled out as she held two bikini tops.

"Do the red one, I wanna wear black this time." Marielle whines and Sandra sighed deeply.

"I bet you do." She mumbled to herself and I almost choked on my food.

"So, how was seeing Shawn after that?" She chuckled at me as she stripped down to put her bikini on.

"I haven't really seen him since my shift yesterday. Y/N told me to go out today and treat myself, I think she's planning something." I picked at my fries and Sandra grimaced.

"And you choose to eat that instead of anything else?" She asked and I pouted as I looked down at my food.

"I was gonna go to this restaurant but the prices were super high. I don't like spending Y/N's money." I pouted and she frowned my way.

"You chose that over another restaurant?" She spat and I rolled my eyes before glaring into the phone.

"Try and widen your horizons, you can't just eat that for the rest of your life."

"Why not?" I gave her a look and Marielle stuck her head into view.

"I can't stand you guys." I eventually spoke up again and they giggled with me.

"Back to the previous topic... I think it's fucking amazing that you found Y/N out of nowhere, she fell in love with you; you're Shawn's roommate and he's also in love with you." Marielle laughed as she clapped her hands and I chuckled to myself.

"You know... I told her I loved her yesterday." I shared with them and they cooed happily.

"But she didn't say it back which is okay. I know she feels the same way." I looked around the packed restaurant.

"Sounds like denial and loneliness." Sandra joked and I giggled shaking my head.

"No, she still treats me the same, possibly even better. Actions speak louder than words." I played with my food and Sandra let out a breath.

"I don't think I'll ever get over this situation. Mila is that bitch."

"Now it's time for her to get some dick-"

"Marielle." Sandra stopped her as we all bursted into fits of giggles.

I really wanted to tell them, I really did but it wasn't their business. I didn't wanna put myself in a situation where I could've been in the wrong. Maybe one day when they meet her and know all about Y/N... from herself. Shit, it was barely even my own business. I didn't have a right to tell anyone about the extra appendage I had yet to see.

"Get the strap." Marielle joked again as she got up to put her own bikini on.

"If you're not the top I'm gonna be disappointed."

"Bullshit! She's the most bottom ever! She didn't know what either were until last year!" Sandra yelled at Marielle and I heard another laugh.

"Brooke! Tell this dumbass where it's at!" Sandra yelled at our blonde friend who was rubbing sunblock over her legs.