- 3 -

God, she's so cute, I thought to myself as I noticed the girl in line as I rushed around the coffee bar.

The first time I had seen her was about a month ago when she had brought in a whole bunch of textbooks. I could tell she was probably one of the nearby college students, such as myself. The problem was that I could barely study since I was busy working doubles at the coffee shop now. But the environment was good I suppose, it was homey and it always smelt great.

The rest of Portland was like that as well, well in my opinion anyway. Just like that pretty girl waiting in line as I made the man in line a fresh cup of black coffee. I wiped the small sheen of sweat that was right above my eyebrow and smiled at the next customer. The woman right in front of the cute girl was a regular. I was already making her cup when Hailee my friend and coworker took her order.

Today was packed considering it was a Thursday and I sighed deeply dreading the weekend. Austin accidentally stepped on my shoe when he paced in front of me as I tried to reach for another cup. I hissed causing him to yell out a quick sorry and I walked towards the register just to give Hailee our secret pinch code. She smirked and switched places with me causing me to smile at the next customer.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I asked the gorgeous Y/E/C girl and she breathed out a smile.

"Uh.." She paused and looked up at the menu then into my eyes then back up.

I was trying super hard to not smile like a crazy person but this damn coffee shop was setting my mood. I liked this place and the way it gave me butterflies along with the girl in front of me. I pressed a few buttons on the register screen and playfully winked at the girl.

"You want your usual? With the little leaf at the top?" I asked with a giggle and she smiled widely with a small laugh.

"Yeah, that would be great." She smiled and I finalized her order and told her the amount.

"Wait.. so you're not gonna make my coffee?" She asked suddenly and I quirked up an eyebrow as my heart pounded against my chest at the thought of how cute she was.

"Do you want me to? I totally can." I smiled and I watched her beautiful lips quirk up and I could see she was a bit nervous with all the attention.

"No one does the decoration in the coffee quite like you do, I guess." She smirked with a cute flustered laugh and I swooned so fucking hard.

I let out a pathetic little giggle as I felt myself feel light and I nodded holding onto her money that I yet put in the register. She smiled at me and I wiped my forehead quickly as I blushed heavily and it was literally nothing. Just being around the girl had me all discombobulated and blushing. I felt like a little middle schooler with a crush, it was so damn pure and weird.

I gave her the left over money back which was only fifty cents and I called Hailee back to take the next customer.

"Your coffee will be ready in a minute." I smiled at the girl in the thick black The Neighbourhood hoodie.

And she had good taste in music, I wonder what she was studying so I could just fall more in love with her. I sighed in a love haze as she walked to her table with a cute smile and I brewed her coffee. The steam filled my nostrils and I quickly made her special cup with the decoration.

I walked out of the slightly crowded work station and walked to the Y/H/C girl.
(Your hair color)

"Heree you go."

I set the coffee down right above her text book so I wouldn't spill anything and she looked up at me.

"Oh, thank you so much, Camila." She softly said and I then died at how amazing my name slid off of her tongue.