- 4 -

"Y'all have been texting? Hmm." Dinah peeked over my phone and I giggled to myself.

"Yeah, a lot actually." I looked down at my phone to see her still typing.

"She's so funny, ugh her mind." I laughed to myself as I heard Austin spray the windows with the window cleaner.

"What have you guys been talking about?" Dinah asked as she ate a cookie she made herself.

"Mostly class stuff and what we wanna do with our lives. We even got into a debate about Friends because she thinks Ross was the worst character. That he was a fuckboy."

"Well.." Dinah started to agree and I gasped.

"What? No! Not you too. Ross was so sweet to Rachel-"

"When he wanted to be." Hailee laughed and I pouted knowing Y/N had more points than I did.

"Damn it."

"It's okay, he was sweet in his own way. "

"Chandler is still the best, I don't care."

"Phoebe exists!" Ashlee gasped and I chuckled as Austin wiped down the windows.

"Fuck you're right." I sighed and they smiled as they were starting to get ready for their shift.

"Why are you up so fucking early? Need a double shift? Cause I'll gladly give mine up right now." Austin asked as he adjusted the tables to make more room.

"No, I'm gonna be the first customer. Plus my class starts at like nine am and the building is close by." I shrugged leaning across the counter to take Dinah's other half of the brownie.

"I'll kill you." She hissed and I smiled sucking the chocolate off my thumb.

"You're lucky you don't work Wednesday's, there's always this group of white men who come in on that exact day. It's so annoying-"

"And they always hit on Hailee, disgusting pigs!" Austin over dramatically emphasized and I giggled when Hailee pushed him away.

"Shut the hell up Mawhore."

"It's exactly six thirty, open the fuck up." Ashlee knocked on the counter and I laughed to myself.

"So how's Shawn?" Hailee asked me and I shrugged.

"He's good I guess- ew, I woke up to him panting and I heard like a weird clapping. I thought he was.."

"Loving himself?" Hailee wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed loudly.

"But I looked and he was fucking doing his push-ups. At five in the damn morning." I laughed as Austin unlocked the doors and carried his bucket of cleaning supplies to the back.

"What a way to wake up to." Hailee sighed in a romantic haze causing me to roll my eyes.

"Fuck already." I chuckled causing her to giggle.

"I thought he had a girlfriend?"

"No, he said he had a girlfriend so my parents would trust him more around me." I laughed as I saw Austin making my morning coffee.

"Smart."

"What is he studying again?"

"Music, we have the same classes but different days. Like today I have creative writing and uh SAMP Area." I shrugged casually as I watched Austin carefully.

"Ohh I have SAMP too, it's so nice it makes me feel like I'm an actual artist." Hailee sighed as she took my coins while Austin frowned in confusion.