- 42 -

"It's just you and I, tonight wh-"

"Why don't you figure my heart out!" I was interrupted by that goofy voice of hers.

I quickly shot my head out of the shower curtain and she giggled from her position. She was currently walking into the bathroom and I quickly frowned at her. Immediately irritated at how embarrassing her catching me singing in the shower was.

"Who let you in?" I snarled and she just laughed as she closed the door behind her.

She had left early in the morning to get all her work together and head to class. I wasn't expecting her to be back right after her class ended though.

"I did... and it was unlocked." She shrugged nonchalantly as she turned her back to me to unzip her pants.

I eyed her slowly before getting back to my shower as I closed my eyes. I didn't need that sort of attention right about now, I needed to study for a test coming up. I needed to work today as well. Focus on work and school not... what was in her pants.

"Got something to sayyy why don't you say it out loud, instead of livin' in your head." She softly sang as she took a whizz and I kept my mouth shut as she flushed.

"It's always to say why don't you take your heart out instead of living in your head." She then pulled back the curtain suddenly as I started to mouth the lyrics.

"Oh my god, stop." I whined with a smile playing on my lips and she quickly leaned in to give me a kiss.

Ignoring the water that was now spraying onto her for that quick second.

"Hurry up though, I wanna take you out before your shift starts." She tapped the wall in a rhythm and watched her lean back to reopen the door.

She then slipped out into my dorm and I heard my bed squeak indicating she hopped onto it. I then closed my eyes as my heart pounded against my chest. I don't think I'd ever get tired of that feeling. I quickly finished up knowing my girlfriend was here now and when I stepped into the room I saw her tapping her feet together.

She happily moved to an unheard rhythm and shook her head with a smile.

"You ready?" She called out and I just looked down at her with a small frown.

"Obviously not." I looked down at my towel wrapped body and she smiled.

"Come onnnn, hurry upppp." She leaned up with a cute smile and pulled me closer.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry." She chanted and I softly slapped the top of her head as I let go of the towel.

She then quickly went mute and I flung my hair forward to then wrap it up in the towel that was drying off my body. When the towel was steady on my head I trotted towards my dresser. She laid back down with a smirk and I rolled my eyes as she eyed me carefully.

Pulling out what I needed to wear for the day I brought up two shirts that I couldn't decide on.

"Floral crop top or PSU?" I held them up and she shrugged as she looked me down again.

"Y/NN helppp." I whined and she giggled as she bit her lip.

"Floral crop." She ultimately decided for me and I cheesed gratefully.

I slipped on the shirt just to bend over and grab my shoes and she got up when I jumped towards the sink.

"I'm gonna kill you.." She sighed deeply before stretching out her limbs.

"It's been less than five minutes, relax." I snipped and grabbed my blow dryer from its hook that Shawn put up for me.

"You only have a couple hours before your shift, Bello." She complained again and I tried my best to ignore her as I quickly tried to blow dry my hair.