- 67 -

A week passed and in the middle of a quiz at home Y/N had gotten interrupted when a call came through her phone. We had been budgeting absolutely every little dime we could to start saving for anything we needed. From working back to back shifts and having a ton of overtime I had a pretty hefty check that went straight to my savings. It was for beds and certain sets for our room if we had gotten a place to live in. Those few bowls and cups were only gonna hold us off for so long and with the way Y/N avoided doing dishes I knew we'd be running out in no time if we got the place.

Then when she angrily picked up the phone not liking the fact the one quiz she had to do this week was interrupted by a phone call. Thinking it was her brother begging for some more work to be done at the shop she answered not expecting to hear Adam's voice enter through. She quickly apologized before frantically trying to finish her quiz to really listen to what he had to say. But when I was on her bed watching the entire ordeal I saw her body stop and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh no! That's awesome! We can definitely meet you in an hour." Her voice happy and elated which only made me sit up and put my book down.

I watched her expecting some explanation and when she hung up she ditched the quiz for a good few seconds just to fly my way. She tackled me onto her bed with a screech and started to kiss my face up and down.

"We just got a place together." She repeated in between her kisses and that had riled me up enough to gasp back.

I wrapped my limbs around her and we both happily felt each other's embrace knowing we just officially had begun another step in our lives. My imagination running wild thinking about the endless possibilities of the outcomes of living together officially. The perfection, the personal space, the feeling of our love being shared as it should be. It was already amazing as it was while I was here alone in her dorm the only downside was the fact there was already so much people in her loft. The bathroom would always be taken by someone that wasn't Y/N and it would take almost an hour to use it; the food in the apartment would almost definitely be almost empty or a fight would break out because of it.

As much as I loved her friends and now past roommates they were just a handful at times. Shawn was almost the same way but he had usually kept his area to himself and the only thing we'd pick on each other over was the bathroom. I was just ecstatic that we finally did it- we finally got a place that was in a decent area, with lucky pricing and in amazing condition. I knew I would have to immediately tell my mom because again, she was probably more in love with my relationship than I was.

Y/N had gone back to her quiz and did her best to quickly hurry through it without bombing it. But once that was finished she hurriedly slipped her shoes on, grabbed her jacket and pulled me to my feet so I'd do the same. Y/N was also about six months too early to break her lease with the dorm she was still sleeping in and we both knew she couldn't pay three months rent up front. So, after some legal researching it wasn't going to hurt anyone if she was still under two leases until September came around. She'd just let Hayley take over her room instead of sleeping on the couch as she usually did.

It was all settled from the moment we left that apartment the week prior and the communication was strong between us. The only problem was that if Hayley messed one payment up it would fall back on Y/N then back on me due to the fact we'd be actively living together. But I trusted Y/N and she trusted Hayley so I couldn't exactly complain too much without creating real doubt between them two. I was just being cautious.

We ended driving back down to the building down the street from the trinket store I loved so much. The man now in some denim jeans, dress shoes, and a collard shirt underneath his sweater. He waved us down with a bright grin and immediately shook our hands again. He walked us back into the building and to the apartment and right as we stood in front of the door he stood up straight. He pulled out the two sets of keys and handed me one set and handed the other to Y/N.