- 70 -

Y/N and I stayed up a bit more talking more about our day and talking more about what we as a couple wanted in our home. What kind of couch, did we want leather or fabric covered, a sectional or a separate pieces? But as time started to pass I couldn't help but think of her last text message to me. Despite my panic throughout the day I was really looking forward to her coming home. She promised me a good time and I didn't think I wanted to hold out another day. Especially after the small unfortunate event we had tonight.

I then pulled away with her on my mind, our skin mended with one another knowing I wanted to be even closer. I breathed in deep when I got far enough from her face and flipped my hair to the side. I straddled her waist and watched her eyes roam down my body innocently yet full of so much love.

"So." I sighed deeply knowing what I was going to basically ask her and she tilted her head like the cute angel she was.

"Don't ever send me a risky text as your last text ever again because if you die I can't share it to your family or mine." I lightly joked as I felt her start to laugh underneath me.

"I'll do my best, okay?" She smiled softly as her hands started to subconsciously roam over my thighs.

"Well... I, personally have been ready all day... are you?" I turned her own question around on her and was hoping she still had a little more energy in her.

She paused and I watched as multiple different emotions passed through her eyes. Her head then leaned back against her pillow huffing to herself full of dismay, "I forgot condoms." She groaned to herself all the while I felt her downstairs start to slowly wake up.

I thought about it for a full thirty seconds and the moment I thought she had given up, I made my mind up very quickly. I was looking forward to her coming home and I could easily do something about my consequences in the morning.

"I guess we can ruin the sheets now." I leaned up when her eyes shot open.

"Thank God." She exasperated as she pulled herself up to meet me in another embrace.

She was immediately ready like I've been all day. My arms circling around her neck, closing my eyes loving the fact she made the hairs on my body raise without a question.

"But promise me." I swerved my head as she kissed the side of my neck softly.

"What?"

"We will not resort to sex either! If we have issues we need to talk things out. Do you hear me?" I felt her hands roam up my back as she mouthed at my neck which ultimately had me melting completely into her hold.

"Yes, I agree wholeheartedly." She agreed while I started to slightly rock my hips into hers ready to get this show on the road.

"This is different though." I pointed out as I gripped her hair when I felt her growing against my inner thigh.

"It is." She agreed again as her lips expertly kissed down towards my chest until I pushed her to her back again.

I shifted against her lap and which had her growing phallus slap against her lower abdomen. I bit my lip as I reasoned with myself that this would be the right choice tonight. She was just perfect and the way she made me feel was perfect- I was so crazy for her.

"You promised before we even started to argue, so sex was supposed to come first." I breathed out as I situated myself over her once more.

"One hundred percent- shit, keep doing that." Y/N laughed out a moan as the underside of her shaft was being rubbed up and down by my center.

It wasn't long until she was fully erect and we both were withering messes awaiting to be taken away by the night. She happily sighed as her hands rested right on my thighs, watching me get us both to a point where we'd be ready for each other. Under her eyes she had bags for days and I knew she'd risk sleep just to fuck me right. She'd do anything to sleep with me time and time again.