- 73 -

"She's always working on this stupid campus paper and it just... drives me insane you know? Like... she just rarely tells me anything anymore." Robin sighed heavily against the bar and I shrugged in the kitchen.

"I know." I mumbled as I opened up the container Y/N had already prepped for me this morning.

"Whatcha got?" Robin perked up at the little lunch my absent girlfriend made me and I shook my head at her.

"Nu uh, you tell Nancy to make you something." I took my special little lunch to heart and Robin just groaned.

"Yeah... right."

I watched her lean back and I tried to keep my thoughts to myself as I thought back onto our newfound friendship. It had been a few weeks since our first neighborly conversation and honestly without Robin I'd probably be going insane by now. Y/N had been consistently busy with her project to finish it early as possible and working late nights to get some extra cash for us. I understood to a point but she ended up deciding to get back into running again and was really never home. From class to work to homework to exercising we barely spent a full hour with each other awake and quite frankly my needs were no longer being met.

I was just as busy but whenever I had just a moment of free time all I wanted to was to crawl into Y/N's arms and have her love me. In more ways than one. Especially when we hadn't normally went more than a week and a half without sexual activities. I didn't think she was doing it intentionally but I just couldn't ignore the space between us now. Then once Robin started to come over more often wether that be for small talk or to share food with one another we ended up growing a lot closer than I expected.

Turns out she was really having connection issues with Nancy and she didn't know what to do. Refraining from telling on myself that I overheard their bickering through the wall I ended up casually suggesting something. Maybe Nancy wanted more action and more attention to certain areas just like I wanted certain attention from Y/N. Immediately shying away from the topic I knew Robin was the iffy one when it came to sexual acts. It was now days of us just venting to one another and simply hanging out since our partners were too busy for us when we did have the day off.

"Okay... have you tried to do anything with her?" I questioned Robin and she animatedly ran her fingers through her hair in distress.

"I asked her if she wanted to go out to a movie but she said she needed to edit a certain segment tonight." She blew out a huff and I watched a strand of hair go up then rest back on her forehead.

"No, dummy." I rolled my eyes, "I'm talking about like... you know." I motioned my fingers to intersect to help her out.

"Oh- stop doing that, no." Robin blushed and I popped a cherry tomato into my mouth with a shake of my head.

"Why not? That's what she wants." I admitted and she just continued to shake her head not believing a word I said.

"What if that's not what she wants-"

"Robin." I deadpanned and laughed to myself while leaning against the counter, "I'm telling you the more you put this off the more you guys are gonna become distant." I subconsciously projected and she just nervously looked down at the counter.

"I just get really nervous." She admitted and awkwardly looked up my way, "We've been together for awhile but like it just feels like I'm not doing something right and it's nerve wracking."

She fiddled with her rings on her fingers and I dusted off my hands before chewing on another cherry tomato. I leaned against the counter to look her in the eyes and cleared my throat.

"You make her cum?" I questioned bluntly and she quickly started blubber.

"Woah, woah- I- talk about straightforward-"