- 72 -

Crazy how fast reality could change the second you take that lending hand that's been offering all this time. So patient, so loving, it really eased all of the tension I had on my shoulders along with Y/N's. We now lived comfortably in our small little apartment that was just ours... full and lively. We finally got everything situated within a couple of weeks from Y/N speaking with her brother and them absolutely hopping up at the chance to get us settled. He'd do anything for his baby sister and if she wanted to feel more comfortable in her home with her girlfriend he'd make sure she lived the way she wanted.

Only if she'd eventually pay him back. I understood that wholeheartedly but it did end up putting another burden on my girlfriend's shoulders. Items and decor was really expensive but he'd rather buy everything we needed or wanted than having us both work ourselves to death. Don didn't want her taking a loan out either just to prove she could do it on her own. Hardheaded she was but I agreed with Don in the end and I should've let him from the get-go; why work ourselves to death and possibly spend less time with each other because we were trying to build ourselves and our home. It was all about connections in this world like Don had said and he tried to ingrain that into our brain. We shouldn't have to feel any pressure for asking for a connection especially from her own brother and in his words my future brother-in-law.

But again... she did have to work a bit extra to pay some of it off at a time but I was right there with her. It wouldn't be just in her and I vowed to myself I'd make her life easier just as she made mine.

"No, no, I don't think that's even possible- where's the damn salt in this house?" Y/N rushed around our kitchen as she made us something to eat before class.

1.

2

2.

3