- 20 -

"Uh what are you doing?"

"What the hell are you doing?" I spat back and she suddenly frowned in confusion.

"Camila? What-" She flinched hard as I raised my hand to adjust my sweatshirt sleeve.

I wasn't gonna hit her, I wasn't the hitting type of person. It almost made me feel bad because I've never seen her do that. But my anger was clouding my judgement.

"Camila, what the hell is wrong?" She frowned deeply as I started to walk to the door.

She then blocked the door and wanted me to explain, "Move." I firmly spoke and her eyes finally gazed away from my eyes to the floor.

"Oh God." She sighed and she closed her eyes as if she were ashamed.

"Why would you do this?" My anger started to fade away a little as my emotional side started to overshadow it.

"Cam-"

"Maybe this isn't as real as I thought it was. I can't believe you'd do this to me! Just because we haven't been together that long doesn't mean you can go out and cheat!" I yelled and her eyes softened as her face dropped.

"Baby, this isn't what it seems like."

"Shit. Is it even cheating? I'm not your girlfriend right? Is that the reason you've never asked me? Cause you have a whole other side to you-"

"Camila!" She yelled at me suddenly which caused me to clench my jaw.

"Shut the hell up! Please." She groaned and looked down before groaning loudly.

"Goddamn!" She stepped to me carefully and she suddenly started to laugh.

I frowned and once she started to laugh she couldn't stop, it almost made her weak at the knees. She breathed in deep as she kept laughing and she tilted my chin up.

"I'd never in my life cheat on you." She said through her fits of laughter and I honestly didn't know what else this situation could be about.

"What the hell is that then, Y/N?" I crossed my arms as she continued to look down at me.

"It's a used condom." She shrugged and I had that urge to slap her again.

"I know you're confused, I know it looks weird. But one, I said I'm gay and I'll always be gay. You will never catch me with a guy at all, ever." She held my cheeks and I just looked up at her as if I were a lost puppy.

"You sure?" I fell into that spell of hers and she nodded.

"Ew." She grimaced and I giggled causing her to look down again.

"I wanted to talk about it later but we'll talk about it now, I guess."

"This is embarrassing." She huffed and let go of my cheeks as she sat down on her bed.

She brought me down with her and she looked me dead in my eyes, here we go again with the great eye contact. She squeezed her eyes shut as her lips quirked up, "Oh my God, I can't believe you saw that." She groaned through her embarrassment.

She took a few long seconds and breathed in deep, "You know how the other day we were talking about sexuality and sexes?" She asked me and instantly knew where this was going.

Ohhhhh.

"Yeah." I mumbled lowly and she lightly rolled her eyes and I knew she hated the attention.

"Well I.. I am." She casually shrugged and blinked.

"Intersex?" I clarified and she nodded as she looked forward.