- 49 -

YOUR POV

"So, what the hell do we do now?" Don asked from the top of the hill and my dad looked over at him.

"Why don't you ask Anthony since he thinks he has all the damn sense 'round here?" He barked and I just leaned up against his white dirtied up Chevy.

I looked up at the graying sky and just sighed to myself, this was so dumb. I really just wanted to go back home to see Camila, I didn't wanna be in this goddamn country ass field waiting to be hit by someone. It was better to just remain silent as if I wasn't even here but it was hard for me to do that when I thought every move they made was dumb as fuck.

"Why can't we just go? No one has shown up! No one knows he shot the wrong deer!" I suddenly busted with and Donovan gave me a look I knew all too well.

My dad snapped his neck towards me and I just shrugged as if it was the most obvious thing to do. I looked at the poor deer that was laying in the field. I really hated hunting it hurt my heart and soul to see these animals almost completely helpless. It only fueled up my anger even more when they just were sitting here dumbfounded not knowing what to do. Don't just leave this animal that you just shot for nothing. It pissed me off to the max.

"For our goddamn luck there might be a patrol on the main road-"

"When has there ever been a fucking officer around?! Never! Suck this shit up and take the doe home! Y'all caused this, now clean it up!" I puffed back at him and he clenched his fists causing me to scoff at him.

"What? What now? You gonna fucking hit me cause you can't man up to take a goddamn deer that your own son shot?" I boldly spat at him feeling a lot more confident than I ever have around him.

"You better calm the hell down kid." He growled and my eyes darted to everyone of my brothers.

"We've been out here for the past fucking six hours! There's no water, no service, and I'm fucking hungry! Since you assholes ate all the goddamn bacon!" I shouted at my brothers then huffed as I threw the backpack full of their hunting stuff down.

"You're a goddamned idiot Anthony. Been doing this shit for years and suddenly don't know what the fuck you're shooting at-"

"Shut up Y/N I don't see you trying to help-"

"There's nothing to help! You have a whole ass Thanksgiving dinner cooking at home and we're out here for what? Some family bonding? Fuck that! Literally fuck that." I backed up as I sniffed up my snot from the cold that was biting at my skin.

"You know what? Do what you want I'm outta here." I dusted my hands off and Don sighed softly while I turned around.

"Y/N, come on, don't be like that."

"The hell you gonna do? Walk?" My dad grumbled and I nodded as I continued walking down the hill.

"Fuck yeah I am, I rather be in pain from walking than fucking be in a truck with you three losers." I spat at my brothers not even acknowledging my father.

"Y/N it's like twenty miles back-"

"Let her go, if that kid wants to be stubborn let em." I heard my dad grumble and I huffed through my pettiness.