- 15 -

"What are we gonna be for Halloween? It's coming up hella soon and none of you guys helped me out." Dinah pouted and I leaned back against the chair in the coffee shop.

"We should be like sexy superheroes? It's easy to get-"

"That means I have to spend money." I whined as I sipped on my coffee, "Shawn and I have a fee to pay since he kicked a hole in the wall." I rolled my eyes think back to a couple weeks ago when he got too into his guitar solo.

I mean I was hyping him up and he jumped kicked the wall, we didn't really know how thin it was. That was a Sunday night of panic and worry instead of fun and carelessness. I leaned back into the cafe table and they called my name, "Milaaaaa, come on we need you to be a sexy beast with us."

"I'm a potato." I commented as I flipped a page in my book.

"You a snack." Dinah winked causing me to giggle as I read over the next page.

"I'll be Wonder Woman, titties out and everything." Dinah went back to the original topic and Ashlee laughed.

"I'm with Camila." She agreed with my statement and I looked around the store.

"Stop being insecure hoes for one second and be an actual hoe." Hailee suddenly snapped her fingers and I chuckled at my friends.

"I'll buy you a costume if you take my shift next Friday."

"I don't even wanna party let alone take your shift. I'm okay." I cackled as she crossed her arms and Austin smirked.

"Think about how Y/N would be drooling all over you. If you dress up she might as well too. Get a good dicking out of it." Austin obviously joked and I cracked up with the rest of the gang.

"Okay, fine." I breathed in after my laugh session.

"You got class today?" Ashlee asked me and I shook my head.

"Nah, I guess the professor called in sick." I air quoted and Austin chuckled.

"Same here."

Then it suddenly got quiet once the door opened up and a customer came in. It was a rather slow day which I wasn't complaining about. I didn't work on Wednesday's either so I was good, I could relax without thinking too much as I usually do.

As Ashlee started to wipe down the tables she quickly came to mine while Hailee gave me another coffee. They both sat down and I wondered why we all were here on this day. Joe specifically had us on a schedule for a reason, again, I wasn't complaining. I got to see all my friends in one of the best places I know.

"How's the girlfriend?" Ashlee hummed and I smiled to myself.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Bullshit, shut up." Hailee rolled her eyes at me and I giggled.

"If you guys aren't in a relationship then I must be on crack." Dinah suddenly spoke out loudly and the customer looked my way.

My smile then dropped as I tried to hide my disgust, Hailee noticed my expression and I turned away. I quickly tried to shake the thought that entered my head. She probably didn't even know we were together. Shit, I barely knew what we were. All I knew was that we kissed and went out. Fuck, I'm dumb, we are dating.

"Who's that?" Hailee asked me and I stared her in the eyes.

"Y/N's friend, I guess." I fiddled with the edges of my book and she smirked.

"Oh that's the girl you got jealous over." Hailee giggled recalling back to when I told her how I overreacted.

I was happy that I did in fact overreact because Y/N and I had somehow gotten closer because of it. But I was still a little pressed so to speak. I drank my coffee and I shook my head as I started to hear Dinah go off again. She loved talking about my love life to the wrong people.