- 32 -

I knocked on my girlfriends apartment door and waited still upset with my previous argument with Shawn. I heard the girls' voices and some clattering just for the door to be opened.

"I really fucking hate this apartment building- hi baby girl." Dua cut herself off when she saw me and brought me into a hug.

"Y/N's in the back as always." She mumbled against my ear as she rubbed my back.

She was like a mother, a very hot mom and I wondered how her boyfriend could stay in the UK. I thanked her lowly as I waved at the three girls sitting on the couch.

"Aye ma." Lauren joked and I chuckled as I walked down the hall.

It was basically mandatory she had to say that since we had somewhat met that night. Lauren was probably the only one out of all the girls that I hadn't really spoken to or hung out with. Maybe one day Y/N and I could get all of our friends together to have a big hangout. So, I was walking up to her door and I quietly heard her curse to herself. I heard a small thud and I opened up the door to see a small rubber ball hit the floor.

I quickly noticed her on her bed, her hand angrily clutching onto her phone, and her neck vein prominent. As I walked further in she noticed my presence and looked up. That's when I noticed her red eyes and I instantly forgot about my problems. She quickly wiped her eyes before she stood up and smiled at me.

"H-Hi." She went to say but eventually cleared her voice when it cracked.

I felt my heart break at the sight and I pulled her into me as I wrapped my arms around her. She took a deep breath against my shoulder and she shut the door behind me. Her nose softly trailed up my neck before she pulled away and I dropped my backpack at our feet.

"What's wrong?" She asked me looking down at my bag knowing I never really packed up.

"Nothing, what's wrong with you?" I tried to forget about my problems and she then looked at me seriously.

"Nothing." She crossed her arms and I let out a sigh knowing she wouldn't budge.

"I got into an argument with Shawn." I grabbed her arms to uncross them and she frowned.

"Camila, why-"

"Now what's wrong with you?" I asked her and she stared me down before briefly looking away.

"Bello..." She looked at me through her eyelashes and I grabbed her hands.

"Stop keeping stuff from me, I'll tell you what happened when you tell me what happened." I steadily kept our eye contact and she sniffled deeply.

"My parents." She shortly replied and I instantly frowned.

Again, I didn't know a whole lot about her family.

"What happened?" I asked and she let go of my hands to sit on her bed with a tired yawn.

"My mom usually calls me like once or twice a month and never for too long. A lot of the times my dad will interrupt and it just doesn't go as planned. A happy call turns into a fucking useless one." She started to get a bit angry again and I wondered what he could possibly say to her.

"I don't want you to think that every time I see him or talk to him he's like immediately abusive. He just has a slick mouth and never knows when to shut up about certain topics. Knowing me I'm always the one to fucking say shit back and it just ends in a rage." She explained and rubbed her angered hands against her lap while I sat next to her.

"Now... what happened with Shawn?" Her nostrils flared and I wanted to know more but I let it go slightly.

"He's an asshole." I mumbled as I laid my head against her shoulder.