- 12 -

"No! I fucking told you-"

"Shawn stop, does it make my butt look big?" I cut off his grumble and turned away from him.

He huffed and crossed his arms, "Yeah, sure." He then looked away with a roll of his eyes.

"Good." I smirked and ran into the bathroom.

"You running short distances is not gonna make a difference when you're in that forest." He kept his arms crossed and I swirled back around.

"How long is the trail?" I inquired as I itched my calf that was exposed.

He started to laugh and his hair was pushed back from the hair band he was wearing. The yellow shirt he was wearing hugged his nicely fit body as he shook his head.

"You're gonna have a great time Mila." He laughed softly as he walked to the mini fridge he bought.

He took ahold of a couple water bottles and threw me one as I checked my phone that was still hooked up to the charger. It bounced off my arm causing me to hiss and kick the air. He giggled softly as he looked out the window, "Girlfriend's here." He stated with a yawn and I made a noise.

I honestly didn't get much sleep just from over thinking about today. I had already been out with her obviously but this morning was making me nervous. One of her friends were actually gonna be with her. Friends and family introductions were the breaking point. If some friends or family didn't like you, it's over. This had to be good.

"Fuck, do I look like I'm doing too much?" I asked as I reached up to my ponytail.

"Nooo. Relax Mila, you're great, just believe that." He rested his hands on my shoulders and I suddenly pouted.

"What if her friend hates me?" I pouted against his chest and he chuckled.

"Then I'll hate Y/N back to make it even and you two can be happily together with two friends who hate each other." He sarcastically smiled and I rolled my eyes as I started to hear footsteps out in the hall.

"Oh shit, she's here-"

"Stop! You're gonna be fine!" He pushed me back and I accidentally lost my footing.

I fell into the door and he gasped before he bursted out laughing, "Ow, damnit. Why would you do that?!" I hissed and he clapped as he laughed.

I suddenly heard whispers outside the door while I continued to complain, "Bitch, why are you so nervous? You've literally slept with her twice!"

"Not like that, shut up I can be nervous if I want to-"

"No.. no you can't."

I opened the door due to the voices and I immediately looked up to see Y/N and another girl with beautiful skin. I was kinda captured in the moment when I saw how light and beautiful the girl's eyes were. I didn't know if her eyes were extremely light brown or a shade of green. Maybe hazel. But they were beautiful.

I then looked at Y/N and smiled as I fully opened the door when I realized the two girls were about the same in height. They both stood tall with their bags on their backs and abs out on display. I really had a problem of checking everyone out.

"I feel short." I mumbled as Shawn walked up with both of our bags.

Y/N giggled softly as she gave Shawn a tight but polite smile, the light skinned girl smiled my way.

"I'm Willow." She nodded her head and I snapped my fingers when I heard the name.

" She nodded her head and I snapped my fingers when I heard the name