Chapter 32 - Misunderstandings

Start from the beginning

There was a ring at the door and before I could go open it, Riley was already there. Around 50 people rushed in and out of nowhere, the place had transformed into a night club. There were coloured lights flashing everywhere in the dark and people were already making out. I looked at the couple sitting next to me who were intimately locking lips and I could see their tongues combining with eachother.

The girl leaned towards me as the guy went on top of her so I just got up and moved. I went to the table to pour myself some vodka and while I was doing that, I was interrupted.

"Hey, are you new here?" I looked up to see some blonde with hair that looks like it's been bleached more than the normal amount. She was wearing a hot pink, really tight, dress that was so short, I could see her knickers. Which were pink too. And her skin was fake tanned so much she looked like she's been fried.

"No." I replied, pouring the drink down my throat and swallowing.

"Well, I am... I'm also single." she winked at me and I stared back at her, not reacting.

"Good for you." I answered back and walked away with another drink. Where was Scar?

There were almost 200 people already. It was packed and it was hot. The music boomed in my ears, the ground beated along to the sound, and I leaned against the door frame again, my eyes searching everywhere for her. I drank some more alcohol from the bottle and still kept looking around. I heard the hoedown throwdown song from outside and ignored it.

A naked guy ran past me, covering his private parts with Victoria's best vase. As he ran past, I saw his ass, and closed my eyes tight immediately, trying to free my mind of the amusing image. I laughed and kept looking. I breathed and eventhough the air was dense with the smell of alcohol, her scent stuck out of it all.

I saw her and her blonde friend, whatever her name was, walk over to the table filled with alcohol. Oh, so she drinks?

I can't believe the sight of her made me forget names.

As soon as I saw her, I drank all that was in the bottle, put it on a nearby table and walked through the sweaty bodies grinding on eachother. I didn't care who I pushed and shoved out of way as long as I got to her before anyone else did. I knew she was a main attraction with the boys, and she didn't even know it.

Everything disappeared around me, the bodies fading into black silhouettes and blurry shapes as I looked at her. It was already hot as it is but when my eyes saw her, my body instantly got hotter. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed me every single curve of her attractive body, and I wanted it, I wanted it all. It's amazing how I don't really like girls that wear short, tight, stuff but she could pull it off. I walked quickly over to her when a random girl popped in my face. She was a girl wearing a red dress, she had long black hair curled into fake ringlets and the same fake tanned skin I had seen on the other blonde.

"Hey, haven't I see you some place before?" she slurred, obviously drunk. She put her hand on my chest, her fake boobs popping out of place.

"Yeah, and that's why I don't go there anymore." I replied, moving her out of my way. I looked at where I last saw Scar but instead, found myself staring at a guy's back. I went closer and froze at the sight of her kissing another.

My heart shattered and I stared in horror as he turned her around and pushed her against the wall. Was this what she wanted? Was she happy this way?

I saw her hands trying to push him again and just like that, my heart rewinded back into place. Anger filled me as I grabbed his shirt and punched him so hard he fell on the floor. Oh, he's human. He lay on the floor unconscious as I glared at him so hard, I bet if he could see me right now, he would wetting himself. I felt my eyes darken as I looked at him, mentally smashing his head through a window, then I looked at Scar and immediately, my eyes softened at the sight and I relaxed my tense muscles.