Chapter 11 - Hidden

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

We were parked outside of my house when I turned to Jamie.

"Hey, listen, don't tell mom about this, okay?" he nodded in response. "Are you going to be okay by yourself?"

"Umm," he scrunched up his face in concentration, I smiled knowing that that was something he had inherited from me. "Can I stay over at Luke's?"

"Uhm, yeah. I'll pick you up and we'll go home together."

"Where are you going?"

I looked at Tristan, he looked at me back, and then we both turned to Jamie.

"Oh, I, er, I'm going to stay at Lizzie's for a while, okay?"

"Okay. Bye!" he got out the car and ran over to Riley's house.

"Have fun!" I called out to him, but he had already gone. "Let's go."

"Where to?" Tristan replied.

"Your house." he nodded in response and made his way to his house. I felt myself nodding off and soon I was asleep. Why was I so tired all of a sudden?

I felt the car coming to a stop and a pair of strong arms pick me up, before I knew it I was placed on the sofa. Unintentionally, I let my mind wander into a dream.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

My head was bursting in pain, it felt as if my brain was about to explode. I lifted my head up with all the effort I have, and realized I wasn't in Tristan's house anymore. I gingerly opened my eyes and everything was so white, I was nearly blinded by the sight. It was like mist and smoke everywhere. Then from both sides, two wolves were leaping at eachother and met eachother halfway. They growled and lunged at eachother's throats.

By now, I was sure my heart must've stopped beating from all the brutal fighting giving me a live show. More wolves came and fought eachother for God knows what.

I stood up, careful not to let any of them see me. They didn't notice, maybe they couldn't see me. Without realizing what I was doing, I walked forward right into the heart of the fight, but it didn't make a difference. It was as though they were ghosts or holograms because they just went right through me and I didn't even feel a thing. I kept walking and stopped when I saw trees.

Someone was leaning against one of the trees. Someone really familar. But the person he was kissing was not so familar. Tristan was leaning against the trunk of a tree with a brunette sucking on his lips. My heart literally broke into a million pieces, tears welled up in my eyes and a lump rose in my throat.

He opened his eyes while kissing her, looked at me and smirked against her lips. I clenched my fists at my sides, trying to stop myself from ripping her off of him and punching her so hard she landed in Russia. He removed himself off of her and kept smirking at me, as if it was the most funniest joke in the world. The next few words he said was the ones I would never ever forget in my entire life.

"I don't want you Scar." he admitted, clear and loud, like he had been waiting a long time to say it.

I couldn't reply, I couldn't even find my voice. I felt arms wrap around me, foolishly hoping that it would be him, I turned around and found myself staring at someone else. It was the guy with green eyes.