Chapter 25 - All About You

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

I took a shower and got ready for school. I finally realize how strongly Tristan felt about me and I will do anything to get him back. I knew how frustrated he got now when he wanted me but probably like 100 times more. I really need him more than ever. This is a really bad time to forgive him.

I find myself thinking about all the things he told me.

I love you too much to let you go.

Everytime he had protected me.

Never ever lay a finger on her. DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!

I remember how his wolf was trying to contact mine and what she told me.

I'm going to be honest okay? It hurts. It really does. But it hurts even more when you can feel his wolf begging for forgiveness, it's killing him as much as it's killing us. Stop trying to act like he means nothing to you, you know that you still love him.

I remember the conversations I had with him, how he would never give up.

I know that you're unhappy now Scar, but if you give me another chance, I will do anything to change that. Please.

All the times he had waited outside Riley's house, no matter what the weather was, his hair more messed up than usual, his eyes troubled with pain and desperation, his body weak but strong enough to chase me, I feel so guilty.

All the things he had done... no normal boy would've done this. He was really serious about me. And I don't think he's a player...

I keep seeing images of him angry at Carter but never angry at me, pain at what we had lost but not hurt by the way I acted, whenever he had acted mad, like in the closet, he wasn't. He was just so wounded that he used anger as a weapon. I knew him more than I thought.

He had told me last night that it would be better if we stayed away from eachother... if this was a normal situation, it would've worked out fine, we would be ignoring eachother and moving on. But this wasn't a normal situation, we were werewolves and mates, this was Tristan and me, and when he told me to stay away and let him go, I realized that I didn't want to.

I hope he'll forgive me... I knew for a fact that he loved me more than I loved him... and that was saying a lot.

I ran to school and waited for him in the rain. I leaned against the wall on the school gates, scanning the area for him. But he didn't come. I checked the time, it had already been 20 minutes. I finally saw Riley and Becky walking together hand in hand and I ran up to them.

"Hey! Have you seen Tristan? Where is he? Do you know? Huh?" I asked quickly, peering over their shouders incase he was walking behind them.

"Uh, no, sorry." Riley replied, staring at me weirdly.

"Oh." I said, disappointed. I sighed as they walked past. I kept my head down as I walked back to the school gates and leaned against the wall again. The last bell went, signalling us to go to our homerooms. I sighed again and ran a hand through my wet hair.

I waited for a few more minutes but quickly ran inside when I saw Mrs Parker coming this way. I went up to my homeroom and sat down. I crossed my arms across my chest and hugged myself close. I wish he was here. I miss him so much.