Chapter 31 - Return

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

I woke up and looked beside me to find that Tristan still wasn't here yet. I glanced at the time and it was morning, where was he?

I haven't been sleeping throughout the night, missing his warmth and protection, the strong arms circling me, holding me close to his muscular chest. I sat up straight gingerly, half expecting Carter to pop out of a closet or something, but it didn't happen. I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face, definitely worried now.

I looked out the window, hoping for any sign of him, instead I found a line of boys, standing straight like soliders, surronding every border of the house. They were his pack.

I ran down the corridor, barging into Riley's room, and staring at how they were tangled up in eachother's arms.

"Um, yeah?" Riley asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Do you know where Tristan is? Has he called you?" I asked frantically.

"No..." Riley replied, turning around and hugging a sleeping Becky. I shut the door and remembered that Tristan broke his phone yesterday. I rubbed my temples, totally stressing out and went downstairs.

"Tristan?" I called out, getting silence in return. I opened the front door, desperate, and got a few stares from the pack. "Do you know where the Alpha is?"

"No, we thought he was with you." the guy replied.

"No..." I said, shaking my head and talking to myself more than him. "Thank you."

"Do you want us to look for him or anything?" he suggested.

"Uh, yeah, that would be great, thank you so much."

I closed the doors, went to the kitchen and started to eat some cereal. I sat the table alone, staring at the empty space next to me, where he was suppose to be sitting. I was so worried, scared and desperate for him to come back. Geez, I was acting like his wife now. Not that I'd mind. Oh god, imagine being his wife...

I blushed and mentally laughed at how pathetic I was to make myself blush. I sighed and put my head in my hands, my head hurting with worry. Where the hell was he?!

Was he okay?!

Why did he have to break his phone?!

I sighed again and carried on eating my cereal when the front doors flew open. I stood up instantly, my eyes searching for Tristan but instead finding something that made them widen.

Tristan's POV

I stayed hidden in the darkness of her room, her gorgeous scent thickened the air around me, luring me in like a moth to a flame, and eventhough I had only met her a few days ago, I knew I would do anything in my power to get her.

She was even beautiful when she was sleeping, the shape of her lips were so tempting to kiss, they were so perfect. Made just for me.

How was I so lucky for destiny to choose her for me?

How could I have not noticed her before?

Watching her sleep, helps me stay relaxed, the way she was so peaceful, her hair falling slightly over her face that it took everything I have not to go over there and move it out of the way.