Chapter 10 - Bonding Time

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

I stirred on the bed, returning back to reality. Something wasn't right... I opened my eyes and realized what was wrong; Tristan wasn't there. I got as fast as an alert, scared rabbit would run away. I crawled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I almost wish I hadn't. Almost.

There in the shower was none other than Tristan Adams himself but the shower curtain blurred my view of him. He was scrubbing himself and I knew I should've stayed quiet but I was too shocked that I screamed out loud.

"Arrrgh!!!!!!!" I screamed. Tristan immediately reacted with an unbelievably girly scream and peeked out from behind the curtain with a shower brush as a weapon.

"SCAR?!"

"TRISTAN?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

I stared at him for a few seconds before bursting out and laughing my ass off.

"Your - your scream!" my stomach was hurting from laughing so much!

He grabbed his towel before I could see and wrapped it around his waist muttering colourful words under his breath and growling. I smiled widely at him, resisting the urge to laugh again. He got out of the bath tub and started walking.

"You better not tell anyone about this." he growled threateningly, droplets of water sprayed in his brown hair.

"And what if I do?" I smirked and crossed my arms. He pushed me against the wall and glared into my eyes.

"Trust me darling, you'll wish you never did."

"I'll take my chances."

"Plus, I still haven't gotten revenge."

"Good luck with that." I turned him around and pushed him out the door before closing it.

I brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in one of the cupboards and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and ran down to the kitchen; Tristan was cooking. I put my arm around his neck sideways and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Mmm, something smells good." the smell was drenching my head in its sweetness.

"I think you smell better." he replied in a husky voice and looking at me up and down.

I smiled and sat at the table awaiting the plate that he set infront of me.

Mmm... waffles. I ate it quickly and then drank some juice, finished in less than 5 minutes. I waited patiently as he ate his breakfast, realizing that I had school tomorrow. How did one week go by so fast?

I groaned without realizing.

"What's wrong?" he asked while washing the dishes.

"I have school tomorrow!"

He laughed and walked over to me. Unexpectedly, he put his arms under me and picked me up, carried me over to the sofa and set me on his lap. I looked at him and moved his messy yet sexy hair out of his face so I could see those piercing eyes of his.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" he replied.

"I just want to sleep all day before I have to go to hell tomorrow." I groaned laying down on the sofa and he chuckled. Then I felt him lay down next to me. "I just remembered, I need to sort out my outfit for tomorrow."