Chapter 32 - Misunderstandings

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

I hate him. I bleedin' hate him.

I can't go out because he keeps me locked up, unless I want to go to the toilet, but I can't even bloody see my mom or Jamie!

He brings all my food up to me and I'm not allowed seconds, or even dessert!

He makes me sleep with him, he makes me kiss him, he reminds me of having an abusive, over-protective, controlling, demanding, possessive, boyfriend.

And I don't like it.

I don't like it at all.

I've only spent 3 days with him and I'm literally going insane. The only thing that keeps me going is the plan, but there are 8 more days left.

8 whole days.

A week and a stupid, extra day.

I've actually calculated how many hours that would be because I'm so bored.

It's 192 hours.

Now all I have to do is work out the seconds.

Carter's dropped out of school, Andrew made him, I think. I don't know what to do, but all I know is that I'm gaining his trust one day at a time.

So it's still day 3 and here I am, staring blankly at the ceiling, waiting for 8 more days to come. The door suddenly opens.

"Hey." he says.

"Hi." I replied and he hugs me before kissing me. You know what, I won't even tell you how vile his lips feel on mine because it'll probably make you sick. I know it makes me.

"What did you do all day?" he asked casually.

"Nothing... just staring up at the ceiling, thinking about how much I was missing you." what a stupid idiot. Can't see that it's all pretend?

"Oh, I missed you too." he said. "But I don't like what you're wearing."

I looked down at my t-shirt and jeans, wondering what's wrong.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked, confused.

"When I tell you I don't like something," his eyes flamed dangerously. "You don't question or talk back."

That was one of his 'rules'.

"Oh, okay." I answered back, still trying to act happy because he didn't like it when I went moody. At least Tristan would've comforted me.

"Wear something like this." he said, reaching into my wardrobe and showing me the shortest and most tightest dress I had.

"Uh, don't you think that looks a little bit slutty?" I asked, trying to persuade him to be happy with what I want to wear.

"I don't think you would have any trouble with that." he snapped, glaring at me. There was a stab of pain in my heart. What if I was a slut? No, no stop it Scar.

"Oh." I replied, looking down sadly, not being able to control it.

"I'm sorry," he said, changing his voice into a much gentler tone and being sympathetic. "I didn't mean that. I love you."

Of course you did, you clump nugget.

"I love you too." I lied, but the words felt so wrong coming out of my mouth and saying it to someone who wasn't Tristan.