Chapter 23 - Too Far

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

I woke up due to the sunlight peeking through my thin curtains. The time was 6:30 and I had to be at school in 2 hours. I had woken up earlier than my alarm and couldn't go back to sleep. I knew that Tristan had gotten me here, to my room from school, where I had blacked out; I wasn't thick. But the thing that confused me was that the last face I saw before blacking out, was Riley's.

Why had he rushed to my aid?

Why would he leave Becky?

This is just confusing.

I grabbed some spare clothes and quietly walked out. I made sure no one was following me before walking towards the forest, there was mist swirling around everywhere and it was really cold. Despite that, I walked straight towards the forest and went in deeper and deeper. I stopped at the centre.

I dumped the clothes on the ground and started to strip. As soon as I was in my bra and knickers, I turned around one more time to see if anyone was there. No one. I took everything off so that I was completely naked. I squeezed my eyes shut and thought of my wolf.

I opened my eyes again to see everything so perfectly clear. I breathed in the earthy scent and ran.

My wolf wasn't talking to me today, she was still upset... well, so was I. I was traumatized actually.

He raped. He frikkin' raped me.

What the bloody fudge.

I stopped running because I had been running for like an hour. I went back to the place I had left my clothes at, yeah, that was stupid, but I didn't want to carry it in my mouth because... I don't know, I just wouldn't feel as free.

But when I got there, there was nothing. I was sure I had left my clothes there. I looked around for my clothes, but I couldn't smell myself so I couldn't follow my scent.

I jerked my head up when I heard something, I froze for a while, my ears twitched as I turned around to find the smirking face of none other than Tristan Adams.

Why can't he just leave me alone?!

I felt like pulling my hair out!

I glared at him while he leant against the tree, crossed his arm over his chest and my clothes in one hand.

I went behind the tree, shifted back and peeked out from behind of it shyly. My anger had faded away when I had realized what I had done. Shifted back to my naked human infront of the person who raped me yesterday. Tears filled my eyes as I remember, I quickly looked away from him.

"Please give me my clothes back." I said quietly, avoiding all contact.

"Nah. Why would I do that when I could just find out your bra size right now?" he smirked and showed me my own black silky bra. My eyes widened and my cheeks were going redder by the second, he really knew how to get to me.

"Because then I wouldn't be able to show you what I really think of you." I replied. Okay, that didn't even make sense, but I didn't know what else to say.

He frowned at my words but then started to walk towards me. My eyes were terrified as I cringed back, wondering if he was going to rape me again.

"Why are you so scared of me?" he asked curiously but then immediately regretted it.