Chapter 9 - Heated Up

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

He stared shocked for a few seconds before realizing what I had just asked him to do. Well, I did the same thing. How could I have said that? I'm so stupid! He wouldn't want to kiss me! Arrgh! I closed my eyes, hoping that I was sinking into the sofa and vanishing into thin air.

I felt his gaze climb down to my lips and I opened my eyes to realize that I was right, my vision took the chance and looked at those kissable lips of his. Oh how I wish they were on me right now...

I looked up to him to find that he was looking at me, my heart instantly started to beat faster and my cheeks were soon burning up. My head didn't seem to function properly as I purposely drowned myself in his eyes, I couldn't look away, he was too distracting.

Unconsciously, my hand went up to his cheek, I couldn't resist, and ran across to feel his hair. I felt myself pull him closer towards me and I shuffled closer to him so that I was balancing my weight on my knees. His arms slipped easily around my waist as he pulled me closer and then somehow picked me up and put me on him so that I was straddling him.

His lips traced the curve of my neck, the place where he had bit me, I've noticed that whenever he goes closer to it, I feel myself getting excited. My hand was still holding him closer and his lips were planting soft kisses along my shoulders and neck.

"Will you kiss me already?!" I asked out impatiently. He chuckled and whispered back.

"Good things come to those who wait."

"You're such a tease." I complained making him laugh.

"So, what about him?"

"I don't care about him."

It was true. I don't care about Riley. Not anymore.

"Oh really?" he looked up at me with strangely amused eyes. It made me want him more!

I thought about what he had said. What you want isn't always what you need.

It was true.

"Yes. Remember what you told me? What I want isn't always want I need? I know what you meant now. I wanted him when I needed you." I admitted sadly. He looked back with his intense chocolate brown eyes back in place.

He slowly leaned forward and made contact with my lips. There's that feeling again, that no one mattered except for us, that me and him were the only people in the world. Well, we were the only people in this house.

I moved my mouth against his and pressed my body to his. My arms went around his neck and the kiss began more deeper and desperate as I felt myself getting laid down on the unbelievably soft sofa.

One of his hands slid up the side of my body, while the other was around my waist, and then slowly back down, when his touch was sliding down my thigh, I'd had too much. I wanted us to be in a proper relationship and now we were going a bit too far since I had just accepted him. Although I did ask him to kiss me. I pulled back, with great effort, and looked at him.

His eyes had gone darker with lust but went lighter with his confused expression. They only held one word and question... why?

I smirked at him and we both sat up properly.

"Uh, have you got any clothes that I can wear?" I asked.

"Uhm, sure." he shook his head slightly while going upstairs, and in less than a second, he was holding some clothes out for me.