31

As the Magic Scouts Lodge are in the midst of battle, Taehyung gets an odd feeling in his gut. He loses his focus, causing him to get hit with a beam of energy. He flies back and crashes onto the grass.

"Taehyung!" Master Obi knocks out an enemy before rushing to Taehyung's side, "What happened?!"

Taehyung slowly gets up and clutches his chest, "Something's wrong. I can sense it...Jungkook and Destiny are in trouble!" He suddenly shouts.

Master Obi starts to use his telepathy, "Jungkook are you alright?" He asks. Worry washes through him as he gets no response, "Jungkook?!" He grits his teeth and calls Lia, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi over. The six wizards run away from the battlefield and over towards the master.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon huffs. He notices Taehyung's frightened state, "What happened?!"

"Jungkook and Destiny are in trouble. I can sense it." Taehyung's breathing becomes heavier.

"How the hell can you sense that?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow. Taehyung glares at him, "I've always had enhanced senses! Now shut up and listen to me! We have to go help them or they will both die!"

The crew look at him with wide eyes. Master Obi looks towards the battlefield, then back to the others.

"You guys go back. The rest of us will finish off the enemies." He says. The crew nods at him, "Please stay safe." Lia tells him. Master Obi nods and runs back towards the battlefield.

Jeon Jungkook

"Des.." I cough up some blood, "I'll save you. I promise." My limbs shake as I attempt to stand. Once I'm on my feet, I head upstairs to the main lobby. I stop for a second and close my eyes, trying to hear any voices. Sadly, I don't hear a thing.

"Jungkook!"

Jimin?

I gasp and jerk my head around, "You guys...what are you doing here?"

They all pant once they catch up to me.

"I sensed that you were in trouble. What happened?" Taehyung notices blood dripping from my mouth.

Lia, Namjoon, and Jin stay silent. Regret masks their faces.

"Ezra. H-He stabbed her." My voice starts to tremble, "And he took her away." Tears run down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away, "I don't know where he took her, but we have to find her!"

Lia clenches her jaw and grabs my collar, "How could you just let her go like that?!" Tears of anger race down her red cheeks. Namjoon gently pulls her back, "Now is not the time to argue. Taehyung, can you somehow find where Destiny is?"

Taehyung nods and closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath and touches his ears. It's dead silent as he concentrates.

"Ah!" His eyes snap open.

"Well? Where is she?!" I frantically ask. He points towards the ceiling, "They're on the top floor. In some giant white room."

"Top floor? How are we going to get there in time?" Hoseok says with worry. Everyone then looks at Yoongi.

"Oh no. I am not flying us all to the top." He waves his hands. I grunt and shake his shoulders, "Do you want Destiny to die?! Stop being lazy and work with us!"

His feline eyes widen and he nods with a gulp, "It's easier if we go outside."

"He's right. That way we can just break the windows." Hoseok exclaims.

"Kinda like an action movie." Jimin awkwardly laughs, trying to lighten the mood.

That's Jimin for ya.

"Let's go." I lead the crew towards the garden. Good thing we were close to it or else we never would've found it.

Once we're all gathered in the garden. Yoongi takes a deep breath and rolls his shoulders back.

"This will take up a lot of energy." He mumbles before using his wind magic to lift us up into the air.

Don't worry Destiny, I'm coming to save you.